~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Hope Tabs is ok Sarah... I'll definitely keep using eco cleaners as Leyla gets bigger!

I'm sooooo disappointed today... the postman delivered FIVE parcels so I got all excited, but three were for Arif. Rude! One was a lovely BG AIO from Mummy_Mi (thanks - it's even nicer than I thought it would be) but the other one for me was some woolies I bought on usednappies.co.uk and they're really disappointing. :cry: I paid £15-ish for three pairs of wool pants that looked similar to disana ones, one pair unused. The unused pair is fine but the used ones are kind of skanky - all felted and the legs are really stretched. I can't put Leyla in them, I'd feel too bad :growlmad: For the same money, I could have bought a new pair of lovely Disana ones :dohh:

I couldn't get on all day yesterday either! Was very disappointed! But I sorted out my nappy stash instead :rofl: I've majorly reduced it now.

Rachel that sucks! How disappointing...I hate it when people sell things in that condition :nope:

Anyone want to swap me some Pop In's for my white tots bots bamboo AIO with newborn insert? :flower: I want to try some but dont want to buy incase I dont like them :blush:

oooh oooh oooh Twiglet, was it you who I was saving a purple with white spots tots bots easy fit fluffle nappy and a pop-in for? don't worry about the purple tots bots if you don't want it anymore but I can swap a couple of pop-ins if you like? are your tots bots bamboo AIOs the same as the fluffle but bamboo?

Hello!

Yes indeed it was! Erm, I'll go take a picture of what a bamboo one looks like but it's similar to the fluffles but I find them easier :flower:

They're actually attached to the nappy and then you pop the other insert in and pop it into the nappy. :) I'd love to do a swap if you would!

I couldn;t get on yesterday so didn't see this message!

Edit:

This is what it looks like when it's all made up:

https://www.babipur.co.uk/shop/images/easyfit nappy.gif

And this is what it looks like when it's not tucked in:

https://www.mamigreen.co.uk/product...679233a87tots bots AIO bamboo white open2.jpg

Caitlyn's not asleep yet [in her swing though] so will take pictures once she is :flower:

Anyone want to swap me some Pop In's for my white tots bots bamboo AIO with newborn insert? :flower: I want to try some but dont want to buy incase I dont like them :blush:

oooh oooh oooh Twiglet, was it you who I was saving a purple with white spots tots bots easy fit fluffle nappy and a pop-in for? don't worry about the purple tots bots if you don't want it anymore but I can swap a couple of pop-ins if you like? are your tots bots bamboo AIOs the same as the fluffle but bamboo?

Hello!

Yes indeed it was! Erm, I'll go take a picture of what a bamboo one looks like but it's similar to the fluffles but I find them easier :flower:

They're actually attached to the nappy and then you pop the other insert in and pop it into the nappy. :) I'd love to do a swap if you would!

I couldn;t get on yesterday so didn't see this message!

Great, a swap sounds good to me! Would you want to swap two for pop-ins? I have one yellow and two green pop-ins left, they don't have the night booster though (I use them overnight with a smart nappy insert, which I can include if you like? That works as well for us as the night time booster). Actually I don't know how much the nappies are worth - are they about the same, or will I owe you?

Edit: No need for pics :)

Same value I think, swapping is good for me :D

I dont like the look of their night time booster :haha: with that included I dont think it'd fit Caitlyn's butt. :rofl: ohh and if you could include the smart nappy inserts that'd be ace :wohoo: :)

Same value I think, swapping is good for me :D

I dont like the look of their night time booster :haha: with that included I dont think it'd fit Caitlyn's butt. :rofl: ohh and if you could include the smart nappy inserts that'd be ace :wohoo: :)

Brill, if you PM me your address and what colours you'd like (two green or one green, one yellow) I'll get them posted today hopefully. I'll send you my addy too :)

I wont be able to send till wednesday as Liam lost my money :hissy: is that ok?

Pming my address over :)

woohoo jetters, thatll be me in a few days :happydance: its gone sooo quickly hasnt it!!!

i couldnt get on yesterday either booo, michelle still cant get on, god knows whats going on lol

x

I got my mum to be a fan of cheeks and cherries on fb and she won me an issy bear minky nappy!! YAY!!!

It's not aplix so OH wont like it but still yay free nappy!! I had a downer of a weekend so this makes up for it!! Hope my luck continues all week!!

Glad you liked the BG Rachel, they are lovely, if only they fitted Chloe better!

xx

Ahhhh so so jealous!!! :grr:

Issys dont come in anything other than poppers now :shrug:

Think i HAVE to order some Issy bears from Aus....:hissy: they are soooo much nicer!!!

Nooooo there are like 50 odd to choose from check out the FB page and also on the AU website :cry: I so want the giraffe and fairies and OMG so many :dohh:

I got my mum to be a fan of cheeks and cherries on fb and she won me an issy bear minky nappy!! YAY!!!

It's not aplix so OH wont like it but still yay free nappy!! I had a downer of a weekend so this makes up for it!! Hope my luck continues all week!!

Glad you liked the BG Rachel, they are lovely, if only they fitted Chloe better!

xx

My Mum was going to do this for me, but we went out and when we came back there were 303 fans... gutted!! lol

gail, i still need you to let me know whether you want a nappy or a wrap and what size hun

x

Right my stupid I.P address is whats stopping me coming on =| how do I reset it? Having to connect through a proxy server which is rubbish and slow! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->