~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

i didnt know you could reset ip ?? i thought each computer had an individual ip and that was that? youre better off emailing a mod and seeing what tehy say

x

If they're a static IP address you can which is what Virgin media are :) yeah I'm thinking I'll PM one before I go bed tonight just to see whether someone with a similar one had been banned or something :shrug: was confusing and horrible not being on here! Caitlyn slept for 90 minutes too today and I know she wont repeat that for me :rofl:

ahh we're virgin media too. to reset ours, all i do is switch off the modem, leave it off for 30 seconds and then turn it back on. if that doesn't work, try turning it off, and while it's off turn off any routers etc connected to it and any computers on your network too. just turning off the modem usually works though.

just to add, i'm not a geek, i just managed to get myself banned from my own website a while ago so i had to look it up!!!

Or you can command prompt it as I turned ours off and it didn't work :dohh:

Generally when you suddenly get banned from a website it is because your cookies from the website are corrupted.. There is a folder on your computer that contains them, when you delete it it should work again (if it is only one website it wont let you on)

If your having issue, give me a shout, i used to do this for a living LOL

I deleted my cookies through the internet tools thingy and through CCleaner is there somewhere else I should have deleted them? I hate computers!

LOL, Twigs Ccleaner should have them all out, what system are you using?! Win / mac? what version>

ahh well there you have it LOL in that case it is probably easier to just reset your router LOL, Vista is a pain in the butt..

there are some automatic tools to download when your having issues.. forgot what it's called now but it ll come back to me..

ANyhow, if you want to get rid of the problem :) buy a Mac :haha:

If only I had enough money :lol:

Yeah they are not the best priced ones thats for sure..i thin they are even upping their prices again soon..

Bummer i need a new one soon.. my macbook is starting to fall appart, the poor thing has been used so much over the last 4 years hahaha

No if i were in the UK i would be able to help you more.. though all my work tools are gone now :dohh:

however if you do ever get stuck with something, you know where to find me :hugs:

Thank you :)

Yeah they are so expensive. My ex spent his savings on one and then had no money for his car insurance...makes me giggle to this day!

:( We've got itti wing droop. Only on the ivory for some reason.

:hissy:

If only I had enough money :lol:

Yeah they are not the best priced ones thats for sure..i thin they are even upping their prices again soon..

Bummer i need a new one soon.. my macbook is starting to fall appart, the poor thing has been used so much over the last 4 years hahaha

No if i were in the UK i would be able to help you more.. though all my work tools are gone now :dohh:

however if you do ever get stuck with something, you know where to find me :hugs:

Upping their prices? ffs... I want to replace mine so I'd better hurry eh.

yeah ive been looking to replace mine too.. they said half of the new year so i guess somewhere in July...

i just spend all our money on the holiday so no new lappy for me.. but im secretly hoping it will finally give the gohst and then i will HAVE to buy a new one LOL

cant believe it is still alive to be honest.. i think i dropped it a couple of times, spilt coffee in it.. it's been rebuild with snow leaopard on it.. and the side has been breaking up a little .. ohh and the cd drive has now stopped LOL ( but thats because i dropped it :rofl:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->