~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

I've dropped mine about 20 times in the past month, it's 4 years old and still works great! All of OH's "non macs" die after 2 years :lol:

Jup same here.. we had a Vaio that worked alright but it still couldnt keep up with the macbook..

it's stll doing a great job apart form the cd drive and the charger needs ot be plugged in too as the battery is dead but hey.. i cant convince DH i need a new macbook pro wholst i sit at home an ddotn really do any work on it anymore LOL

hmm i see some sabotage in the near future :haha:

I never really got macs, i alwasy think they look big n scary!

whahaha the work stations do look big ;) though they have a mean performance!
however the laptops are nice and slim and once you get used to the different operating system.. it's the best thing.. no hassle with hidden folders and blue screens or lag or whatever.. it just does the job

anyhow, enough of pc talk lol

OMG I dropped DH's mac so many times (shh, don't tell him) and it only dented once (so I pretended I only dropped it once) and still worked. Then for some silly reason he sold it to a friend without telling me, got a stupid crappy vaio because it was small and he could take it on the plane with him. Grr.

Anyway - back to fluff!

Are your ittis aio or sio Monkeh? A couple of mine droop, it was ok when she was doing solid poos but she's had an upset stomach for over a month so they're a no-go.

Ooo, excitingly I found some other fluff lovers on one of the forums here, so trying to sell some of mine :)

OMG I dropped DH's mac so many times (shh, don't tell him) and it only dented once (so I pretended I only dropped it once) and still worked. Then for some silly reason he sold it to a friend without telling me, got a stupid crappy vaio because it was small and he could take it on the plane with him. Grr.

Anyway - back to fluff!

Are your ittis aio or sio Monkeh? A couple of mine droop, it was ok when she was doing solid poos but she's had an upset stomach for over a month so they're a no-go.

Ooo, excitingly I found some other fluff lovers on one of the forums here, so trying to sell some of mine :)

They're aio, and they're all fine except the ivory, which is weird! It's a mystery :shrug:

Can I see a pic of this droop? I think I kniw what it is but would like to see it anyway. Also do any of you find itti outer get a bit sort of crunchie sometimes?

I think sezzle posted a wing droop piccie somewhere. I'll try to find it!

https://www.babyandbump.com/natural-parenting/160565-post-your-cloth-bum-pics-218.html#post4782099

It is! The problem should be solved as he fattens up and I start using poppers that are further out, but in the meantime it's a pain in the bum!

He has a royal blue itti on just now though and its fine :shrug:

I pmed the woman on CNT again, the one who sold me the used BB for £15 but didn't specify it came without an insert.

Apparently she pmed admin and isn't obliged to refund me as she didn't specify that it DID come with an insert. Sneaky cow... she clearly did that on purpose and for a few quid? Tut.

:(

Cheeky Cow, she's obviously a total chancer, we should all go on her threads and say this seller should not be trusted :haha: x

Well, her name's Evansmummy so... if you want to buy something from her, double check everything first. She has lots of good feedback though... hm.

ETA - She's currently selling a HO in the fitteds section.

Leave negative feedback for a start.
Its not fair to do that at all.

Ive bought from her before and was ok, shes offered me some ittis now...Ill say "yeah Ill have them if you give someone else a partial refund first!!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->