~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

some people have no regard for others... im surprised she had the cheeck to email admin.. where is her human side ?!

Just got this:

"If i sell a nappy WITH an insert i state that, as i have seen many times myself, ive bought pockets from classifieds also, apart from Ittis all without inserts, and if ive wanted an insert then ive pm'ed the lady in question and paid extra on top.

The £15.00 in total wasnt just for a nappy, postage and fees where also included in that amount.

I never mis lead you hun, i never said the nappy came with an insert, and if you pursumed it did then im sorry but that really isnt my fault. I didnt force you to buy anything, so im not sure why your asking me if i think its reasonable, i state my prices in the ad and that is up to me to price them as i seem fit.

Thank you"

Cow! ahaha... Ah well, I'm going to leave it. I don't want neg feedback in return and I bet she was counting on that :( I did, however, reply.

"I think, in future, you should specify when an item doesn't come with an insert to avoid confusion. I have never bought a used BB for that price without an insert... especially when it did not specify that it came without, as, again, I have only ever received nappies with inserts when nothing was specified either way.

For the sake of a few pounds, I can't be bothered. It's misleading because you didn't make everything clear, somebody new to cloth could be mistaken for thinking that all nappies came with inserts so it doesn't take much for you to specify either way, I know that I would... it seems a touch sneaky otherwise.

But hey ho, once bitten..."

I think I'll leave it there.

Grrr....but if you have to go out and buy the insert new you can pay at least £5 for a new BBOS insert so then you will have paid the same as you could have got one NEW!! FFS, surely she knew at £15 someone would assume the nappy came with an insert? Most of the ones I bought without inserts I paid £6-8 for!

Well, I did say that I may as well have bought new but she seems to be ignoring that part. I wonder if she really did PM admin... ebay would have refunded me if it had been on there :/

I'll know better in future! I'm clearly too used to you lovely bunch :D It's all your fault!

:hugs:

yeah i guess there is not much more you can do, these situations happen.. ive had it myself too though not with a nappy.. :)
:hugs:

shes a sneaky fecker :| she shudda specified or at least said if you dont like it return it and i'll refund :|

i counted my nappies i have 37 including my night nappies + 2 that still havent turned up

at least i think thats all of them

not including my 15 bamboozles (size 1 and 2) which i dont use anymore

Thats awful the only nappy i ever bought without an insert the lady emailed me saying there was none and did i want to buy one blah blah without me even asking.... :grr: what a cow!

Err a BB without an insert for £15? :wacko: I always sell mine with inserts for £13 - 14 so what is she on?

I'm trying to persuade my mum to buy me a new weenotions, Liam doesn't like the weenotions nightnotions we have and is demanding I sell it :hissy: he says it reminds him or Eric Carle :dohh:

And my cooker still isnt fixed, have had two days of waiting in for nothing. I'm posting all my parcels on saturday but I really just want a cooker to be able to eat homemade food now :cry:

we didnt have any gas for two weeks when we first moved in to this house, it was awful, freezing cold and we didnt even have no food :cry: we had to live off microwave stuff, its a nightmare, i hated it, come to mine for tea if u want lol

x

That's just so sneaky Femme, I'd always assume there's a booster until they say otherwise :nope: I love the way she calls you hun in the middle of it like she's still trying to be your friend or something!

I know, I thought that... will I leave her a neg? ahaha... Nobody reads them anyway but it'd piss her off. :lol:

Hehehe Ellie what's for tea saturday then? :D

And yes it really is poo, I care less about me and Liam and more about Moo and them thinking she can have baby jars / microwave meals :dohh:

Femme if she ever buys anything off of you, send it without the insert and say you kept it for the BB :haha:

Definitely leave negative, it was really cheeky.

Done :O https://www.clothnappytree.com/forum/feedback.php?mode=feedback&u=1823

We could leave each other feedback on CNT if we buy on here maybe? Been thinking this for a while.

yeah i would have left neg for that too....i would definately expect an insert if i was paying that cow bag....proper sneaky me thinks!! I couldnt do that to someone!! i'd feel really really guilty!

NOOOOOO dont sell there then i wont be able to buy your nappies :cry:

No, I mean sell here but leave feedback there. Or would they rumble us? :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"