~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

im not sure i think any two people can lie,say they have traded, leave glowing feedback but then rip people off so i think the admins off the site will probably not allow it..

Femme, what a patronising cow, if I buy a nappy for £6-8 I don't expect an insert but for £15 ffs. Then you buy the nappy for that much then you have to buy an insert youdve been aswell buying new. Then saying it not just for the nappy it's postage and fees to costs like £1.60 or thereabouts postage plus a couple of pennies in pp fees, what an arsehole oh and I do think it's good idea the feedback thing x

I always forget to come in here these days, whats been going on?

I feel sick, cant sleep, Ava is snoring like her DAD and my parents are away in newyork.. total jelous.

Oh and to top it off, was out for dinner with 4 school friends, ava and one of their kids. and one of them was nothing but rude, sarcastic, RACIST AND arrogant, and i left MAD at her. I cant belive someone of 24 can be so ignorant these days. one of my oldest friends. its embarrasing.

Everyone been buying cloth?? yep... good! :rofl:

I always forget to come in here these days, whats been going on?

I feel sick, cant sleep, Ava is snoring like her DAD and my parents are away in newyork.. total jelous.

Oh and to top it off, was out for dinner with 4 school friends, ava and one of their kids. and one of them was nothing but rude, sarcastic, RACIST AND arrogant, and i left MAD at her. I cant belive someone of 24 can be so ignorant these days. one of my oldest friends. its embarrasing.

Everyone been buying cloth?? yep... good! :rofl:

It's funny how some people change ... i have a childhood friend i got along with so well.. for years.. then we hadnt had contact for about 3 years and she turned into this total booze hag LOL, she is still someone i care about but we just were in completely different stages in life..

Now a couple of years later we are in contact again, she has settled down abit more now and ill be visiting her when going back to NL.. :) it'll be interesting to see if we click again or if were still quite different now..

see ive always been friends with her but its only now ive realised, well i always knew what shes like, thats her, we used to laugh about it, but its not funny anymore. were older, its now rude, and arrogant and inconsiderate. She has not grown up one single bit. I wanted to shake her and scream at her.

Whereas on the opposite side of the table was someone who i was also very close with, but we DID fall out and didnt speak for almost 2 years. And now she has a LO aswell and we're back in touch. Its funny how things pan out!

Morning all

Monkeh ive not had any ittis that flop like that (most of my ittis are ivory) I do sometimes think I dont fasten my ittis tight enough.

Femme what a cow I hate when people mislead in adverts been stung myself here (not on nappies) and elsewhere. Omitting info is still deception in my book :grr: If I sell a nappy I put pics up of the inserts too and ive learnt to ask about inserts as just because you know you'd say yourself you cant always trust others.

I have my mum and brother visiting today so that should keep me away from fluff buying, although im awaiting a price on a BB as iI had second refusal and first wont pay the p&p so waiting on a price.

Today's update:

After leaving her the feedback, I received this:
"Hi - ive contacted the moderators with regards to this as im unsure what else i can do for you.

I feel leaving me negative feedback is very unfair - again i did not state the nappy came with any type of insert, and because you persumed this, and i wouldnt reimburse you for that mistake im being punished.

And again the price you quote included postage and paypal fees, not just the cost of the nappy. I think your statment in the feedback section is untrue and feel no other option but to get a third party involved."

She's really starting to piss me off. But, I behaved.

"The price of £15 meant I may as well have bought new. I have consulted several cloth nappy users on this who say it is an outrageous price to have paid for a BB with no insert and that, they too, would have presumed it came with based on the price and the lack of information.

I am not punishing you, I am warning others to be more careful. I'm not happy with what has happened and I don't know what else negative feedback is for if it is not for people who have been unable to resolve their issues and who feel wronged by the other party.

I feel as though you have been very unsympathetic and knowingly so and that is not the spirit of CNT so far as I have seen."

I really don't know what she expects will happen and if they remove it then it's bollocks and the feedback is pointless!

I think essentially even after pp fees and p&p, you paid at at least £13 for a used nappy with no inserts so I wish she would stop mentioning that because it's not like all that cost her £7 or whatever x

Im a bit pissed off that CNT admin havent done anything...in the way of changing the rules so people HAVE to mention if something comes with inserts or not!
Grrrr, people make me SO mad!!

I noticed her HO thread doesn't state inserts or not either.... I just asked if they are included! I'm not interested in them though :haha:

:rofl: @ bekki, she'll think every one has it in for her now. The no inserts lady x

I was going to comment on her thread for the monkeyfoot wetbag asking her if it came with inserts :rofl: Just all of her posts in general haha!

Just a little update on me ladies. I have been manic the last week or so meaning I have been venturing outside the walls of the natural parenting forum. Including some posts in the Girly Sanctuary and also out into the real world eeeek!

I have been clothes shopping, and food shopping AND taken up baking (or rather trying) :haha:

I also went to my appointment at the docs on Wednesday. It turned out the appointment was with a mental health nurse not the counsellor. We had a chat for around an hour and she said it would seem I seem to suffer with extreme anxiety but she did also ask me if I'd heard of Bi Polar. She said I ticked a lot of the boxes for it, for example, spending money I don't have on a wim, excessive mood swings, changing moods rapidly from one minute to the next, mania, depressive states, paranoia and lots more, but she said that she was not allowed to officially diagnose me because she was just a nurse. She said she has seen a lot of patients over the years so knows what's what and that she suspects Bi Polar but again cannot diagnose it officially! I did also mention about my dad and how he has been his whole life which is quite important because Bi Polar can be hereditary! She is referring me to a psychiatrist to be diagnosed and also for therapy because she feels I have a lot I need to get out. I burst into tears when she asked me at what age I was put into care so she thinks that therapy will help me come to terms with my past and seeing the psychiatrist will give me with answers to what is wrong with me and also they will be able to see how best to go forward i.e. treatment etc.

So that's all about that, other than that we are all A okay :thumbup:

:hugs: it will be a relief for you to get some answers, councillong usually helps with putting things into perspective x

I always presume nappies come with inserts unless otherwise stated :| so thats me buggered on there then!

Ladies, I need to start thinking of newborn nappies soon, any advice?

I think a couple of small bambootys would be a good idea, they're great... AIO and dry really fast, very absorbent too. They also don't seem to stain at all x

:hugs: Bekki, at least it's a start, my mom has always been irratic and not till i moved out (at 15) did i realize she actually is ill (as in bipolar or similar).... it has been so hard growing up with her as she has never admitted to a problem and blames everyone around her... which is a shame as she so often tells me she is unhappy etc... but she is so sure it's not her and gets angry at any mention of councling or other...

it's hard to see and even though love her to bits i cant spend long times at her house as her mood swngs are really unpredictable and it's really tiring..

I really hope some day she will ask for help/

I was going to comment on her thread for the monkeyfoot wetbag asking her if it came with inserts :rofl: Just all of her posts in general haha!

Just a little update on me ladies. I have been manic the last week or so meaning I have been venturing outside the walls of the natural parenting forum. Including some posts in the Girly Sanctuary and also out into the real world eeeek!

I have been clothes shopping, and food shopping AND taken up baking (or rather trying) :haha:

I also went to my appointment at the docs on Wednesday. It turned out the appointment was with a mental health nurse not the counsellor. We had a chat for around an hour and she said it would seem I seem to suffer with extreme anxiety but she did also ask me if I'd heard of Bi Polar. She said I ticked a lot of the boxes for it, for example, spending money I don't have on a wim, excessive mood swings, changing moods rapidly from one minute to the next, mania, depressive states, paranoia and lots more, but she said that she was not allowed to officially diagnose me because she was just a nurse. She said she has seen a lot of patients over the years so knows what's what and that she suspects Bi Polar but again cannot diagnose it officially! I did also mention about my dad and how he has been his whole life which is quite important because Bi Polar can be hereditary! She is referring me to a psychiatrist to be diagnosed and also for therapy because she feels I have a lot I need to get out. I burst into tears when she asked me at what age I was put into care so she thinks that therapy will help me come to terms with my past and seeing the psychiatrist will give me with answers to what is wrong with me and also they will be able to see how best to go forward i.e. treatment etc.

So that's all about that, other than that we are all A okay :thumbup:

Bekki, I havbe bi-polar if you ver want to chat :) Ive been diagnosed for 15 years or so now. Infact I will be doing an "ask a mum" topic on it at some point!
It can be difficult to diagnose because of the extremes of mood swings, it doesnt fit a particular mould. My mother is diagnosed as "depressive" but we are SURE she has cyclomania (a "mild" version of bi-polar) My aunt, uncle and my grandfather were/are all Bi-Polar as well.
:hugs:

Twiglet do you want a couple of fuzzi bunz size small no insert, a thanks for my nappies.

Hey ladies!
Thank you SO much for the congrats thread, very sweet of you all :flower:
I've not been around much as little Daniel is settling in of course and is a beautiful high need baby boy :) He's sleeping on me at the moment.
The fluffy bum is going well - I just can't wait 'til he fits in the pretties, although his Thirsties wraps are nice colours.
We won a competition on Hip Little Ones for a Karma Kids AIO so I'm looking forward to seeing what they're like.
Hope everyone is doing well - how was the meet up?
:hugs:
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"