~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Boy do I feel stupid this morning! (still hungry too) about to get myself some breakfast!

Thanks for the support and sorry for the rollercoaster!!

Squish, I was very tempted to smash them but I've done that before and Mark I don't think will ever understand. He refuses to believe there might be something wrong with me so I doubt he'd ever want to look into that. I've only completely lost it and threw things a couple of times in the past and Mark didn't react well when I did, but that's a different story! I really wanted to throw my phone at his tv last night but I managed to stop myself! I think the first thing I need to do when I'm finally officially diagnosed and on treatment or whatever course of action is deemed the best, I will be leaving Mark, I'm just not strong enough at the moment! I just don't see how it will work when he doesn't show any support?

Back on topic, I've managed to strip all the nappies so they are all smelling very fresh and ready for putting back on Cassidy :happydance: couldn't have done it at a better time, Cassidy has had the poops and many of her nappies would have sacrificed themselves if I hadn't of used sposies during that time! Soooo today is our first day back in cloth!! Except for nights, we've been having a lot of leaky problems so I need to get a good heavy duty nappy at some point!!

x x

:hugs: Bekki you haven't made me uncomfortable hun, you are an amazing person and i think mark is been a twerp for not listening and understanding, men hey?
Jon has buggered off for a few days as my mood is to much for him whilst i'm depressed :cry: Harley has broke his amber necklace and is teething like god knows what so i need a new one. I think i need my new wn's to hurry up and arrive.
I have had to strip wash my apparently new bg's as they stink of fish :growlmad: they are not new and i paid lots for them so i am not happy yesterday they had 2 x full strips all in all around 10 washes and they still smell a bit so any ideas ladies will be muchly appreciated :flower:

I hope you are all well xx

Bekki they were from another parenting site but she uses cnt etc.

Jayleigh i don't have any white vinegar will usual vinegar work :blush:

TBH I don't know if there is a difference :blush: I just know everyone says white vinegar so thats what I bought...but it smells like normal malt vinegar to me :shrug:

oooooooooooo will give it a try if anything it will smell of fish and chips lol which has to be better than what they do now.

Bekki, you don't make anyone feel uncomfortable, I do things like that all the time, for instance John didn't get Ry up on Mothers day when he woke up so I got up and got me and Ryan dressed and stormed out all day and was in such a bad mood all day although it was for such a stupid reason

Hope every one else enjoyed the meet xx

lfernie, I was promised breakfast in bed on mothers day...guess who dished up her own breakfast, ate it on the settee sharing it with Halen :\ I was sooo pissed!

Note: I can't leave Mark because he says the kids will stay with him, he says this because he knows I won't leave them so he's happy to let me live in misery! I can't get through to him and no matter what I say he says I chat shit. He even said he will quit his job so I can't leave with the kids! We've just agreed not to speak to eachother and now I need to plan my escape with the kids, there is NO way on this Earth I will let him take them away from me!!!

On mothers day i got up at 6 and he had a lie in till 7 then got up and went out for the day, i couldn't complain in a way as it was a bikers charity run but i was so piddled off cause he didn't bother coming home till gone 9.

Not at the moment hun, FB is not working on my phone and Mark won't let me use 'his' laptop! I'm going to go to the carvery with the kids and ponder on my options! x x

Aww sweetie have a think perhaps time away from him and it all for the day will help you clear your head a little.
I've pm'd you xx

Hi ladies :wave:

How's everyone? I've not been on in a few days and now There are loads of pages which i don't have time to go through but I hope you are all ok :hugs:

Bekki kind of read half your story sending :hugs: you know where i am too if you need anything x

Gosh girls I've been uber busy just recently! Had to take mini me the docs last week to find out she has a little chest infection so she's now on her first ever lot of antibiotics :cry: it's illuminous yellow too, who on god's earth thinks it's a good idea to make a babies/childs medicine that colour?? :dohh:

My baby is 18 months old today :cry: I have no idea where that time's gone but it seems so grown up, i always considered 18 months + as a toddler :cry: she'll always be my baba girl though :blush: and eeeek she told me yesterday she was doing a wee, you know what that means is looming ....PT :nope: so sad but proud at the same time! Still reckon I have a little while longer though, maybe 6 months :shrug:

I'm so beyond fed up with how crap my life is at the moment. I know others have it far worse and I fee selfish at moaning but its at the point now where I'm wondering what else can go wrong?

:( seems a lot of people feeling down today, I'll join you! :(

And why, WHY, when i put a nice clean soft nappy on Ava, she poo's :growlmad:

Donna is she any better from Friday? are the antibiotics working? Illuminatious yellow must be Amoxicillin?

Well been for a carvery and feeling a bit better and a bit more positive :thumbup: I'm now sat with Jordon and Devon and a sleeping Cassidy watching monsters vs aliens and contemplating a snooze myself! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->