~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

:hugs: to everyone things can only look up girls.

Donna how is lo now? I hope she is feeling better now :hugs:

Jayleigh the malt vinegar worked ok there is hardly any smell now thankyou :flower:

Your welcome hun :flower: I keep meaning to do it with his Slinki Minki, it stinks of god knows what :sick:

I have had some of his nappies for 13 months now and never had a problem and the min i wash them with these bg's they all stink. Dh said i am not to buy pre loved again but what he doesn't know doesn't hurt him lol

My BG's tend to smell too, think its normall, im gonna go a massive strip wash sometime soon, once i get some dam vinegar. will do a bleach soak too for inserts!

Well if things can only go up...I bloody look forward to that day. :nope: :cry:

Am gutted about the ltd ed fuzzi we bought, it went a bit wonky after I washed it so I'll have to send it back. Apparently it's a batch issue, so I'd avoid them for a while ladies :(

Am gutted about the ltd ed fuzzi we bought, it went a bit wonky after I washed it so I'll have to send it back. Apparently it's a batch issue, so I'd avoid them for a while ladies :(

Oh no - i love these and wanted to get more. Was it sized or one size? Both my one size ones seem ok but i only have 2 out of the 4 daisy ones and i so want the other 2!!

Glad you said that, I was going to buy one next week. Think I will hang fire for a few weeks.

I contacted twinkle and she said she'll just replace it for me. Could be worth it still Squish? It's wrinkly but functional... Not as pretty but still fine. 2 for 1! :D

Hey girls,

ANy of you that are using muttaqins... How long do they last you?!

I just bought 2 in medium and i am hoping i can use them for a bit longer then my ussual pockets (ie maybe overnight?!)

ALso would a medium wrap fit over this or do i have to go a size up? And any wrap recommendations?! Ive been looking at woolies and have my eye set on 2 but i need to save up LOL as they are quite pricey..

I love my Mutts but they don't last as long as some of my other fitteds like GMs or Bububebes. Might be ok for you though, Freya is a super heavy wetter so could be totally different :)

I'm thinking i'd love to get Noah into a reuseable at night. Im not a lover of fitteds and wraps, what is good for a heavy wetter and he sleeps upto 11 hours on a good night.

Apparently Minky's are really good as they have loads of room for stuffing :)

Hmm Cole blows through sposies !!!! At least 4 times a week everything is covered in poo in the morning... it is so frustrating!!!

Owell i can use the mutts during the day then :) It was the first time i had seen them up for grabs in NZ so i jumped at the opportunity event though i dont even have any Medium wraps :dohh: so thats what ill have to get now LOL

you may well need to go with wraps Maffie tbh. Ive switched Theo onto fitteds for bedtime and hes not a heavy wetter at all but now hes sleeping long stretches he needs more than the Pop-Ins we were using and I NEED to trust the nappy not to leak as if it did it would mean waking OH at whatever time to change the bedsheets which would not be funny.
I use Ellas House bumhuggers (good and cheap) Tots Bots stretchies (slim, cheap, soft, good) HL bedbugs/dreamscapes (muchly good and pretty too but more expensive) and WNNN (joint fav with TB stretchies) with either wool, WN wrap, NB wrap or a Flip wrap. I prefer Wool or the WN wraps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->