~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Why do people always not pay me for items they win off me on Ebay until I have to chase them down like a week later, or open up a case!!

If everyone paid within the 3 days that I ask I could have bought 4 new nappies already!!

Grrrrrrrrrrrr! Okay rant over! Hopefully my paypal account will fill up today and I can get them!! xx

haha I know that feeling!!! Waiting for pennies so you can buy things is annoying!
Im frustrated as no sign of those BBs yet and I want them so I can sell the stuff I dont need so I can use that money to part fund the Ittis/HL. Bit nervous because if they dont turn up in the next day or two Im going to have to start looking at getting a refund and that could take WEEKS and I will end up not being able to get the lovescape and OBV blanket I wanted :(

It always seems that way these days with ebay, I ahd someone moan I didnt send straight away and they'd taken 9 days to pay I posted 2 days after they paid as it was a weekend :dohh:

What are goodmamas like i cant remember if ive already asked that? im having one of those dizzy days

We got back late last night from my mum's... I missed here so much! I decided not to take my laptop cos I can use Arif's, but he was working on it all weekend :cry:

Hope everyone's had a good weekend and that the meet was fun. I've seen some photos on facebook - looks like it was great! Everybody was looking very lovely and the babies are all such cuties.

I'm trying to be very good about buying nappies (i.e. NOT buying nappies) but my mum just texted me to say that on her work's intranet there are 5 new pink BG V3s for £50, and another 20 used in blue, yellow and white to make an offer on, and do I want to get them as Leyla's Preston nappies for her house? I've said no for now, but I missed cloth so much at the weekend (got stupidly happy when I found a free LL that had been delivered there so I could put it on her!). What would be a reasonable offer for the 20 used ones, do you think? It says in excellent condition, and there'd be no paypal or postage to pay. It's too tempting :(

Ok I should shut up!

Hi hun i'm no good on offers etc but i have bought 6 nearly new apparently bg's for £8 each, it depends if they come with the inserts tbh as some don't.

I litterally cant buy any as i have litterally zero pounds to my name atm. i wish i could buy some! :(

Me neither :( I get money on Tuesday but its for bills, FIL's b.day and I bought a pair of longies from Femme, thats it for a while as I have to save for Holden's Landing co-op

yeah i bought mine for about that :)...

Damn i used the HL bedbug last night i could only add one booster as when i add the second he gets leg gape.. i had some old fleece and plastic wrap i got and kinda put under my huge pile if stuff...

This morning the nappie was soaked!!!! the fleece was damp.. and so where his clothes a bit + he didnt even do his morning poo either... guess i will need to wait till he gets a bit bigger and i can use the second booster too...

Im afraid i wont ever be able to use cloth over night :( he just wets through everything!!!

Sam have you tried slinki minki's? We use one at night a lot and we've never had a leak, the longest I left him in it as a test was 6.30pm-10.30am and no leaks. I stuff it with either a hemp stuffins or a Wonder-Fulls One-Size microterry insert which is hefty with a second snap on booster. The slinki's are a bit bulky but very tight fitting around legs and tum so no gaping and loads of room to stuff

Thanks JLA, ill have a look at those Slinki minki's!!!

Well at least i tried.. he still drinks quite a bit before bed.. he has one bottle of 200ml and then 1 or 2 boobie feeds depending when he wakes.. :dohh:

Thanks JLA, ill have a look at those Slinki minki's!!!

Well at least i tried.. he still drinks quite a bit before bed.. he has one bottle of 200ml and then 1 or 2 boobie feeds depending when he wakes.. :dohh:

We still have night nappy probs sometimes Sam, although Freya now fits in a very heavily boosted bedbug so she doesn't leak most nights now. Tonight she has a goodmama goodnight AND a bedbug :blush: no boosters though. Lol I have never put two nappies on her before ha ha!

Well ive just bought a bedbug and a goodmama, trying to get my head around the bamboo wnnn there are so many choices for the inside what do I choose?

also trying to choose a wrap? any ideas on nice wraps please?

Well ive just bought a bedbug and a goodmama, trying to get my head around the bamboo wnnn there are so many choices for the inside what do I choose?

also trying to choose a wrap? any ideas on nice wraps please?

I have alsorts of inners in my WNNN, I prefer microfleece though because it keeps the skin driest but I also have cuddlesoft and minkee and both are fine, they just can retain a touch of wetness if he has a mega pee night.
PUL wrap wise the WN wraps fit best over the WN nappies (and bedbugs too) but NB and Flip outers do the job too :)

I have alsorts of inners in my WNNN, I prefer microfleece though because it keeps the skin driest but I also have cuddlesoft and minkee and both are fine, they just can retain a touch of wetness if he has a mega pee night.
PUL wrap wise the WN wraps fit best over the WN nappies (and bedbugs too) but NB and Flip outers do the job too :)

im going for the minkee wrap in evergreen gelato cos it will match the bedbug :haha:

hmmm Noah is a wee monster so think i'll go with the microfleece :thumbup:

yeah i will have a good search for a nice wrap.. fleece just seems to wick through..

Lol about the two nappies Kirsten.. i might have to give that a go too... ;) just put a muttaqin under the Bedbug and then a wrap :haha: i think the poor lad wont be able to lay on his back with all that stuffing :rofl:

But i mean, it's not like Sposies will solve this problem as they tend to just go everywhere in the morning too.. maybe i should just change him in the middle of the night :dohh:

Yeah same here Sam, Freya outwees a sposie in a couple of hours overnight. I have spent months changing her at 3am or changing the whole bed at about 5am :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->