~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Arrrgggg i keep getting itti leaks today. I hope Noah isn't becoming unsuited to them i just bought more

haha they have female urinals in parts of France you kind of stand with feet hip width apart and tilt hips and slightly squat :haha: oooh they were horrid and smelt rank

Hehe you know, I don't actually mind those hole-in-the-floor loos :blush: Better than when the toilets look dirty and you have to sit on the seat! I never quite figured out how to handle them with trousers on though and when I was little, I think I dropped my knickers down the loo once :rofl:

Your welcome! I literally had to prize that Boho one out of my hands though i sooooo wanted it, it matches my wetbag :cry: It was painful sending it to you :rofl: I have to get one when i do my next order! :haha:

Have you tried them yet? x

Can I have one when you do your next order, please? :blush: it's just gorgeous!

It's even nicer in real life too. And they're really trim but have plenty of room for extra boosters. Definitely feeling the mutt love here!

haha they have female urinals in parts of France you kind of stand with feet hip width apart and tilt hips and slightly squat :haha: oooh they were horrid and smelt rank

Hehe you know, I don't actually mind those hole-in-the-floor loos :blush: Better than when the toilets look dirty and you have to sit on the seat! I never quite figured out how to handle them with trousers on though and when I was little, I think I dropped my knickers down the loo once :rofl:

:haha: best to get trousers to knees then squat while pulling trousers forward. Takes practice, reminds me of needing a wee when a little girl and i used to squst aided by dad holding me in a sit position, lol that sounds weird doesnt it

Your welcome! I literally had to prize that Boho one out of my hands though i sooooo wanted it, it matches my wetbag :cry: It was painful sending it to you :rofl: I have to get one when i do my next order! :haha:

Have you tried them yet? x

Can I have one when you do your next order, please? :blush: it's just gorgeous!

It's even nicer in real life too. And they're really trim but have plenty of room for extra boosters. Definitely feeling the mutt love here!

I've been meaning to get some, dibs on yours when leyla is potty trained :lol:

My dad used to do that too! We have a great photo of the floor where my sister had needed a wee so we stopped in a layby and my dad held her up and moved her round so she wrote her name in wee :rofl: Now THAT's weird!!!

I'm in such a abd mood, got an email from UCAS saying I didn't get in to uni (had a feeling as there were only 4 places on the course I applied for) but now my maternity leave finishes in 8 weeks, I don't have a job and don't know what do :growlmad: I wanted to go to uni cos I don't want to leave Ry in nursery full time. Why can't I win the lotto and be a sta at home mum :cry:

Ohh pooo.. ive actually been thinking of following a course.. the one i want to do though is a fulltime course and defeats the purpose :dohh:

The course I want to do is fulltime too, so not an option right now, or anytime in the next few years! Shame as I don't want to do anything else.

:hugs: Lauren, it's horrible hearing things like that.

I just really need to think about what to do now and what would be most beneficial for everyone and I really don't know where to start. I think I will look in to seeing what other things I can do. Maybe I should go buy some nappies to cheer myself up :)

i want to start an access course at college in sept but with dylan starting school and doing half days at first i just dont think its going to be possible whihc means waiting another year :(

I want to start an access course in nursing and midwfery but can't do it till I'm 21 :( I only turned 20 last month

I want to do a postgrad paramedic course, but it's FT for 2 years, going to have to wait a few years before I can give up that much time :(

I've done my teaching degree, am a fully qualified English teacher yet will never actually become a teacher as I've now decided too much is required of a teacher with too weewee pay.

Once Caitlyn and this one are in school I'll be off to work at a centre for children with special needs.

We'll all get there in the end girlies! :dance:

I'm also wanting to go off to uni (midwifery), but it'll likely be when Dexter's at school. Need to go back to college before then though. Got a couple more highers to do before i'm uni ready.

I wish I had more motivation to do more learning...but nope. I'd had enough at 22 and have a feeling that wont change for a while :haha:

Good luck to all those who want to though :dance:

Its funny how a lot of people end up doing things they didnt originally train for!
I went to college and Uni to do equine studies (BSc Hons in Equine Sports Science) but I dont have the time or energy to devote to doing paid work in horses at that level and although I have also trained in various holistic therapies I dont want to do those either as most involve a lot of travelling and time and I cant stand most horsey people (hahaha) so I just do my own horses and have no desire to work with anyone elses at all.
Hoping that if my health stays stable (not so hot right now as back to the old fun of scans and swabs, my body is fooked) I will be able to retrain to work with children and teens with mental health problems. I also REALLY want to do more on the breastfeeding front but I wont be starting anything til Theo is school age...thats if I dont have another (looking as if it might not happen atm :()

Monkeh, same here, but I just cant do a 1yr access course and 3yrs at uni. I don't want to leave my baby :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->