~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

great :dohh:

OMG look what DH has send me per emaiL!!!

Just had to remove it.. ot really the thing to post :dohh:

If anyone wants to see it send me your email and ill forward it

whahaha yeah it kinda borders on child abuse though it is quite funny in a weird way ;)

nooo it's funny! lol
its a sleeping chinese boy with split pants with his willy in a paper drinks cup with a hole cut in it to fit his willy in with the caption "pampers are so expensive, try the home made version for boys only!"

Lol ellie send me your email address and ill send you the pic :)

I'm sure I've heard of a wee funnel for ladies so we can wee standing up/wherever we want... must be able to adapt that for a baby girl?! :rofl:

I feel like it's Christmas - I just had two very lovely fluffy parcels arrive. One was some preloved longies, which I was nervous about after my usednappies.co.uk wool disaster (and I've just realised the good pair are too small :dohh:) but they are really lovely, very clean and very well looked after. Yay! And second was even better - two AIO custom Muttaqins that I ordered through Donna at Millie's Nappies... they're the most beautiful nappies I've ever seen. Thank you Donna!

Yeah they where selling em at Download Fest '07 when I went, their called She-pee, its like a reservoir that your hold under yourself as you wee and it goes down it like it's a willy lol

ha ha they have those at leeds fest too, also female urinals lol I was too scared to try it though!

Female urinals? Surely you'd just wee all down your trousers? minging!
At Download they had "VIP Toilets" which you could pay to shit in :\

haha they have female urinals in parts of France you kind of stand with feet hip width apart and tilt hips and slightly squat :haha: oooh they were horrid and smelt rank

I'm sure I've heard of a wee funnel for ladies so we can wee standing up/wherever we want... must be able to adapt that for a baby girl?! :rofl:

I feel like it's Christmas - I just had two very lovely fluffy parcels arrive. One was some preloved longies, which I was nervous about after my usednappies.co.uk wool disaster (and I've just realised the good pair are too small :dohh:) but they are really lovely, very clean and very well looked after. Yay! And second was even better - two AIO custom Muttaqins that I ordered through Donna at Millie's Nappies... they're the most beautiful nappies I've ever seen. Thank you Donna!

Your welcome! I literally had to prize that Boho one out of my hands though i sooooo wanted it, it matches my wetbag :cry: It was painful sending it to you :rofl: I have to get one when i do my next order! :haha:

Have you tried them yet? x

Your welcome! I literally had to prize that Boho one out of my hands though i sooooo wanted it, it matches my wetbag :cry: It was painful sending it to you :rofl: I have to get one when i do my next order! :haha:

Yep, we've tried them both. I think I'm rubbish at putting nappies on though! I like nappies with a fairly high rise so I put the boho one on her fully unsnapped and it leaked out of the leg, though I couldn't see any gape, then I put her in the giraffe one on the middle snaps, which I thought should be right as she's about 19lbs now, but it still leaked a bit out of one of the legs. :cry: I will persevere and get it right though!

Yea i'd think about middle too. My mutt leaked for a little while at first, i never quite figured out the reasoning behind it whether it was the fit or just needed washing more i don't know but it has stopped now so fingers crossed it will for you too!

Can I have one when you do your next order, please? :blush: it's just gorgeous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->