~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

LOL i am wanting to do a Veterinarian course :) though id depends if my Dutch qualifications allow it here... :dohh:

Your welcome! I literally had to prize that Boho one out of my hands though i sooooo wanted it, it matches my wetbag :cry: It was painful sending it to you :rofl: I have to get one when i do my next order! :haha:

Have you tried them yet? x

Can I have one when you do your next order, please? :blush: it's just gorgeous!

It's even nicer in real life too. And they're really trim but have plenty of room for extra boosters. Definitely feeling the mutt love here!

They are pretty lush aren't they? Have you posted pics rach i'll have to go nosey!

I'm in such a abd mood, got an email from UCAS saying I didn't get in to uni (had a feeling as there were only 4 places on the course I applied for) but now my maternity leave finishes in 8 weeks, I don't have a job and don't know what do :growlmad: I wanted to go to uni cos I don't want to leave Ry in nursery full time. Why can't I win the lotto and be a sta at home mum :cry:

:hugs::hugs:

I've done my teaching degree, am a fully qualified English teacher yet will never actually become a teacher as I've now decided too much is required of a teacher with too weewee pay.

Once Caitlyn and this one are in school I'll be off to work at a centre for children with special needs.

We'll all get there in the end girlies! :dance:

Oooh i never knew you were!

im halway through uni but have had to put off last year cos of leyla and now am gna have to put off this year aswell cos of new baby, i will be in uni until im about 35 i think lmfao

x

Oh Ellie you poor soul!

Haha yeah I am TLB although my grammar etc really doesn't show it. Only to a primary school level and I'll never actually do it as the time you put in and the pay you get for it is pants. I spent 10 hours a day on teaching and planning whilst I was on my placements...no fun!

Lol ellie, when u plannin on going back or hoping to?

Twig, my grammar is awful 2 :blush:

Wish i knew what i want to do when i grow up. Going to be stuck in my back up job for life cause im too lazy to do anything about it :haha:

I have always wanted to be a vet but got side tracked and ended up in IT :dohh:

Now that im at home i can set my as in to gear and start learning something i want to do though it is gonna be pretty hard..

:rofl: same here BL and I trained to do what I wanted :haha: Just lucky I have more qualifications under my belt which means I can do something else I'd enjoy :haha:

TLB: I'm far too lazy to look through what I type, so what my fingers touch is what you get :rofl:

Edit: Lunaty you'll be able to do it as you are a determined soul :smug:

Do Muttaquin's need wraps??

Im under orders from my mum to get a second nappy bucket, apparently they ''stink'' when my bucket is full and theres some piled ontop :rofl:

not caught up on pages yet, will do later. :)

Not read everything because boy can you lot talk haha!

Jayleigh, I've always wanted to do midwifery but I just don't like the thought of the long hours and being away from my babies so much! What can I say, they need me (or rather I need them lol)

But then I may have more children (in future of course) and I may end up being a mummy forever :haha: but that's only if I can sort myself out and sort things out with Mark. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Watching one born every minute tonight we were jesting at how low the pain tollerance of some ladies was and how proud I was that I managed 11 hours at home and only 2hrs 15minutes at hospital and only 2 puffs of gas and air (not to mention the 2 previous nights of false labour) and I said I think I did rather well, to which he agreed. Then I said I reckoned I could go the whole way without so much as a sniff of gas and air the next time, to which he replied I know you will. So IF and that's a GIANT if we can work through our problems, who knows what could be on the cards in future!

x x x

Edit: Lunaty you'll be able to do it as you are a determined soul :smug:

LOL i wish, i dropped out of highschool, then did evening school but was working too so ended up only getting certificate for classes :dohh:

Then managed to somehow work myself into software & It through experience but to find work in something i have no experience in is scary LOL, it would be so much easier to just stick to what i know..

Determination huh :haha:

omg... I've just counted and have 37 nappies... not a lot, I know, but I seriously thought I only had about 20. Eep!

:rofl: then maybe your a determined soul in everything bar schooling? :haha:

37's not bad Femme! It'll grow though :haha:

Bekss sound like you might be able to work stuff out ;)

I thought i had a decent pain tolerance but man in the end i gave in just before the finish line :growlmad: anyhow.. at least he is here and healthy..

Lol ellie, when u plannin on going back or hoping to?

Twig, my grammar is awful 2 :blush:

next september after this one, 2011, i just hope they dont think im taking the piss cos it was literally a month after id arranged to go back in sept this yr that i found out i was pregnant lol :blush:

x

But your right, once i make up my mind about something there is very little that can stop me :rofl:

Mind you i made up my mind i wanted Cole in bed about 2 hours ago.. but that kind went haywire as he disagreed :growlmad:

As for degrees, I have one in modern languages and can speak french, german and russian and a teeny bit of spanish and standard arabic. Sadly, I don't want to do anything with them as I'm taking up another degree at some point in nursing (with a view to running and eventually owning retirement homes). I guess if we go multinational the languages will be useful! :haha:

My only problem is that I don't want to go back until Molly is 4 and we're thinking of ttc next year so... it's going to be part time methinks and OH will have to cut his hours. Wish I'd realised sooner that this is what I'd wanted to do, would have made things far easier.

Lol at the languages... that was the only thing i was good at in school..
I can speak Dutch/ German / English and a bit of French and was learning Japanese too..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->