~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

this is off royal mail website

https://www.royalmail.com/portal/rm...pageId=cs_filter&csd=late&gear=authentication

pass it onto her, from looks of questions she needs to be the one filling it out

after butting in with the above post i figured i should properly join you love ladies :)

Baby cupcake is due October 1st! we will be cloth nappying and can't wait!

I am itching to start sewing cupcakes stash but since we are not finding out gender it is hard to get motivated as I want to sew the cute pink stuff or blue stuff!

Hiya!

You could sew cute pink AND cute blue stuff, and then just sell the wrong colours when LO is born :)

after butting in with the above post i figured i should properly join you love ladies :)

I am itching to start sewing cupcakes stash but since we are not finding out gender it is hard to get motivated as I want to sew the cute pink stuff or blue stuff!

Hiya!

You could sew cute pink AND cute blue stuff, and then just sell the wrong colours when LO is born :)

I was debating doing that hehe, I figured I could just trade the 'wrong' coloured lot with the 'right' coloured stuff from my online shop hehe

speaking of which I must get back to my sewing room! ...... working on designing a pocket style nappy yay

Hiya!

I was debating doing that hehe, I figured I could just trade the 'wrong' coloured lot with the 'right' coloured stuff from my online shop hehe

speaking of which I must get back to my sewing room! ...... working on designing a pocket style nappy yay

Why not?! Ooh exciting, I wish I had a sewing room. I shouldn't complain though - Arif just let me rearrange all the furniture in our living room so that I could squeeze in a table for sewing. It's so nice to be able to leave half-finished stuff out without having to clear it off the dining table! In fact, I think I'll do some sewing now... not sure what exactly but I have loads to go at.

I'd looove cupcake nappies so no fear if you make boys nappies, and your bump is a girl!

I wouldn't do a bank transfer now... I didn't know any better then!!

I've seen a photo of the proof of postage. She is offering to refund me on her next payday but isn't happy about it because she insists it should be me claiming from RM. I feel a bit better knowing that I've recieved soooooooo many parcels from you lot on here and in buy/swap/sell no probs!

It's such a shame when things go wrong with buying on here. Even if it's one in a thousand things you've bought, it still puts a downer on everything! I wish we had a feedback forum like there is on CNT - would make it easier to judge if somebody is being awkward or if it's a geniune mistake.

well girlies, had my scan this morning, my 20weeks, apparently the baby is low lying, as is my placenta so ive been booked for another scan at 34 weeks to check whats going on, she is deffo a girl though and everything else looks great :happydance:

does anyone know anything about low lying pacentas? is it really as dangerous as she was making out?

x

I had a low lying placenta but the lady who did the scan didn't seem that bothered about it! I asked my GP and she wasn't concerned either. I did have to go back for a scan at 34 weeks and it had moved up by then, as they said it most likely would. I just took it as another chance to see LO! I think if it stays low, it might mean you'd have to have a c-section but I'm pretty sure that's rare. Did she give you any measurements of where it is?

It should move Adele, they grow up with your uterus as it expands. It's only a problem if it's covering your cervix completely and there's no chance of it moving. The vast majority of the time it will move.

If it was a problem, they'd have you on bedrest. Worst case scenario is that it doesn't move and you're advised to have a c-section. But, like I said, they almost always do.

I had a low lying placenta, it had moved by the 20 week scan though

oh right thats ok then lol, she said it might cover the opening so the baby couldnt get out, i was like :shock:

x

I had a low lying placenta with Caitlyn and it moved at 32 weeks :hugs:

yea she told me that at the scan too but told me some stupid figure like 98.766666% cases move before birth. If hasn't moved i'm sure it just means you have to have a section but i'm not 100%

Yep I got told the same at a scan and if it doesn't move and there's too much of a risk they'll give you a section but most placentas move! I remember crying about mine :dohh:

I had a low placenta and it caused my severe bleed at 14 weeks. But yesterday at my 20 week scan it had moved back up into a safe position, I don't think they worry too much until later in your pregnancy.

same here with harry too, had an extra scan at 32 weeks i think it was and it had moved right up to the top!!!

good good, i really hope i dont need a csection, i want to be sunbathing again next yr lol :dohh:

x

good good, i really hope i dont need a csection, i want to be sunbathing again next yr lol :dohh:

x

Ohh jetters, what a drama!!! I agree with all the rest.. get on her case.. ask for her phone nr.. if she still insists that you have to contact RM, then give RM a call tell them what she said and ask them if they can give her a call?! (as an exception)

Maybe if you contact RM witht he tracking nr you can see if it has been send back to her and at least have her address?! Hav eyou got any scary guys to send over to her place ?! LOL

Cole is still a bit off... his stools are still soft though but he has always seemed to have a bit of an issue... his tummy is just gurgling away at night.. farting heaps though no poo this morning :dohh: I may call the pediatrician and forward his appointment a bit though says the meds can take up to 3 full weeks to work it's magic

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->