~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Ok I need to whinge!!

Stupid BB lady :(

Usednappies have contacted me to say they have had complaints about her not sending items so looks like my BBs were never going to be sent (if she even ever had them!) and Im now over £100 out of pocket and have to PRAY paypal will refund my money!!!
I have checked her address is real, if required I will go through small claims court to get my money back...assuming the real address is HER address of course...!!

Eek! If that address isn't real, I bet usednappies would give her details (IP address etc) to the police so they should be able to track her down, if they would get involved anyway.

well it was usednappies that contacted me so Im sure they would get involved if 100% necessary.
Shes pissed me off at the wrong moment I tell you, I chase her down for my pennies back.

OMG Squish!!! What is it with these rotten people around trying to scam people with NAPPIES!!!! HOneslty.. :growlmad:

I really hope you can get this sorted.. make a claim with Paypal ASAP as she will probably withdraw the money out of it before Paypal gets to freeze the funds without a claim..!

Also the best people to get an address from is Paypal.. if she doesnt respond to the claim you will get the info and if not refunded Paypal should :)

:hugs:

gosh squish that really bad! :shock: Didn't you say it had been a cloth nappy sellers/advisers display kit aswell?!

well yes, thats what the seller said in the sale.....who knows though.

I supose there could still be a reasonable explaination....however Im doubting it, they said the package had been posted three weeks ago Thursday so if it had been posted it should have arrived unless its been lost but it would seem fishy if every item this seller has sold recently has been lost in the post and they havent replied to anyone!

is there any indication of who the seller was, i mean if she worked/run her own company maybe she has like a thread like the CNT WAHM's you could check out?

Hi all! I am thinking about cloth diapers and j ust wanted to know what you all thought of them... pro's con's etc... :) Are they good all night? How do you clean them?

ahh squish that sucks big time. iu hope you can get it sorted and your money back.

Hi all! I am thinking about cloth diapers and j ust wanted to know what you all thought of them... pro's con's etc... :) Are they good all night? How do you clean them?

We all think their great :D lool

Seriously though, most of them out there are good, it's mostly just personal preference, I for one hate Wonderoo's, but some people (crazy people like Elli :haha: ) love them

There are ones made specially for night time, such as Bedbugs, Weenotions Night Notions

You just bung em in the washer on like 40-60 degrees, any solids get flushed down the toilet

This is probably a daft question and i'm sure people aren't as obsessive as me, buuuut.... how much do you all reckon you've spent on nappies??

Being a bit of a control freak *cough* i've been keeping a spreadsheet so I know what i've got and exactly how much... I've spent £450! Eeek. And I swear I don't seem to have THAT many. My most expensive nappies were £15 I think and I've only bought 3 brand new, the rest are all preloved (not including the mutts).

I started off promising myself not to go over £300... now it's increased to £500... although a third of my nappies are smalls and the rest are One Size so hopefully I can sell all the smalls for mediums and not spend too much more.

I don't know how i've spent so much. I blame the itti's!

Ha I initially bought two sets of small smart nappies for £30 each in the sale at Mothercare and told myself that I'd only buy more when I needed the next size. I got a paypal email the other day telling me that I've spent over £700 with paypal in the last 6 months... I worked out from my account history that when I take into account nappies I've sold, I've spent about £500 on nappies, probably more like £600 if I don't include the sold ones. When I add in the ones I've bought offline or not through paypal, I think I've spent at least £1000 so far, oops. Maternity allowance ends soon though so I'm trying to stop now :cry:

You have a spreadsheet?! How weird!

I'm not admitting that I did that too before Leyla was born, and even put in how many prewashes each nappy had and what they'd been washed in (in case she was allergic to a particular detergent), as well as all the weight ranges and what each nappy was made of :blush:

Oh I nearly forgot, what makes you feel a bit better, especially when you've bought preloved, is to add into your spreadsheet a column for the RRP and one for what you actually spent, so you can see how much you saved :)

I have spent LOADS, wayyyyy more than £500, probably closer to £1000. However.....I have sold quite a lot of what I bought to buy others either when Ive found they dont work for us or they stop being used as much or when I just want a change. So although the overall is a lot :rofl: with swapping and selling to fund my obsession Im probably around the £350/£400 mark. I actually really enjoy buying nappies and using them for a bit then selling them to buy others, I get some odd satisfaction from it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->