~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

oh yea i would of spent way more on sposies than cloth. Infact is this weird but I kinda like going shopping and going down the baby aisle and realisng there's nothing we need :blush: Nappies, nope got cloth; wipes, nope got reusables; bath stuff nope; jarred food nope BLW (or was) !

I like doing that too! I'm that annoying woman who talks loudly to her baby, saying "No Leyla, we don't want any stinky disposables... no Leyla, we don't need nasty disposable wipes... Do we need nappy cream? Oh no, you don't get bum rash cos we use cloth nappies... No Leyla, we give you human food not this jarred stuff"... Then I scurry off to the formula and pick up a box hoping that nobody sees me :rofl:

:rofl: I do the same but not the formula bit.

I remember just before xmas there was a woman giving out free sample sachets of follow on milk (is it heinz? it was an orangey yellow packet?) bet she wished she never tried to give me one tho :blush: I have no problems with people giving formula as long as them and their baby are happy thats the main thing but I thought actively promoting it like that and telling me my baby needed the iron from formula or she was being seriously deprived was wrong!

Yep Wonderoo's Ellie! I need to get new nappies with the funds as my mum needed reusables at hers [so I gave her 20 of my white ones which has left me with a far smaller stack than I'd like :cry: ]

Me and Liam had an arguement last night :dohh:

And I love not going down the baby aisle now :dance:

michelle, how much do you want for them?? do they have inserts?

i need girly colours, i only have 2 reds, a green, a light blue and a ... browny red, i dont know what colour it is, burgandy??

anyways, no girly colours so give me yours lol :haha:

x

:rofl: I have some inserts I can include, I dont know how much Wonderoo's go for second hand. I just cant get a good fit with Caitlyn with them :nope: mine are bubblegum pink and that light purple colour :flower:

beautiful, will you do them for a fiver each?

i still buy lots and lots out of the baby aisle :blush: i cant help myself, i buy her a new beaker pretty much every time we go out lmfao

x

Caitlyn bites into my beakers all the time :dohh:

With or without inserts Elliebellie?

Only ask that as I bought inserts seperately for them as never got them with the inserts. And I know you make your own which I'm jealous of as I'm sooooooo lazy! :haha:

hmm i dont know, i use wonderoos inserts for all sorts of nappies lol, love them

what kind of inserts do you have? will pay extra with inserts obv

x

hmm i dont know, i use wonderoos inserts for all sorts of nappies lol, love them

what kind of inserts do you have? will pay extra with inserts obv

x

I dunno what they are :rofl: erm, lemme hunt them out for you and have a look! Caitlyn's eating her toast still [an hour down the root] so I'll go now!

Ok, it doesn't have anything on it but it was a plain microfibre. £5 each for the shells is fine though :kiss:

Ohh I just thought, I owe you £7 for the Flip so if we swap one of the wonderoo's plus an insert for that and then you can paypal me £5 for the other shell? and Lemme know if you want an insert :flower:

can i just have the 2 shells and paypal you £3

i dont think any other insert will compare to my wonderoos inserts tbh :haha:

x

Of course :flower: :D I'll send them tomorrow as I have my parcel man ready :haha:

Oh I nearly forgot, what makes you feel a bit better, especially when you've bought preloved, is to add into your spreadsheet a column for the RRP and one for what you actually spent, so you can see how much you saved :)

fab idea!

*hi fives fellow spreadsheeters*

Just updated my spreadsheet and ive spent £250 (£286 total but i have sold some). Thats not too bad and when you see them all piled up you can understand where the moneys gone.

Decided i need more flips so need to look out for them now. They seem to be the only nappies i have which dont leak and arent massive. Wish they would bring out more colours or have them on BOGOF again.

Or people who got them on the BOGOF would sell them at that price as opposed to original prices. That's why I've refused to buy so many flips :blush:

I just counted my flips and have 10 and need more! :haha: plus 1 from Ellie on the way.

Updated and counted my stash: at home I have 54. Plus 6 Terries and soon will have to add to that 2 Mutt's, 1 Mammymade, 1 Zinnia and 1 Cow BB that are coming.

At my mums I have 6 Terries, 10 Totsbots and 3 BG's...so my moaning at my oh so small stash was a bit naughty :haha:

New colours are coming soon too apparently, I want Butternut squash, Grasshopper and Blossom :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->