~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

oh I like the look of that! may need to purchase a couple of them and some inserts :D

I know :rofl: I blame you all entirely for posting fluffy bum pics that look to cute and of course for giving me the confidence to use them :hugs: just as well I went back to work! I have a habit to feed lol

Jayleigh and Maffie, you'll probs read on here, I've not been to PO yet cos Ryans been a bit unwell but will be posting your nappies first class tomorrow hopefully x

No worries hun, it's hard juggling everyting when Lo is poorly (its not like I need the nappies :haha:)

I cant see anything about flips :( :cry:

You'll love flips I have *cough* alot

:rofl: addict already :smug:

I need addiction therapy I cant keep stocking up on nappies but im thinking if I sell all my small nappies thats like 30 nappies then my stash will look smaller.

Morning ladies, well Noah is still in bed I cant believe it, ended up in bed late as we were shopping. I may be buying anothe rnappy just waiting on lady to come back to me about price as she's asking waaaaay too much for em.

Theo threw up everywhere this morning :( I think he may have this bug Ive got, I really hope not as its evil...I kinda hoped my crap body would get going and get some antibodies across to him but thinking it failed to do its job properly!
Of course it happened as I was just about to head out the door to the horses (literally one hand on the doorhandle) and he was pretty upset so Ive had to give up thinking of going out and got someone else to throw the horses in the field, cleaned him up and sat here giving him hugs til he fell asleep :( Had to check I still knew where the baby paracetomol was just incase he gets a temperature or something. Also had to ask them not to bring Freddie round either now...miss him enough as it is now we only have him a few hours a day never mind going at least til next week without seeing him at all!

Post by our "friend" on Bold thread didnt do me many happy favours either (yes you you numpty) so now in thoroughly bad mood and need some nice fluff to come in the post today else I will cry.

Poor Squish, poor Theo. Hope you're both feeling a bit better now.

Arif's been off work this week with a nasty sore throat, cough and generally under the weather, and now I think Leyla's getting it :( She has a cough that sounds like she's barking and she's all snotty and miserable. I'm sure some new fluff in the post would cheer her up too so our skivy little postman had better come today!

Ignore the bold thread Squish... some people will blabber on about respect for animals but they don't show any respect to humans by moderating their tone a bit. Daft eh?

:hugs: Squish - If I'd had know the bold thread would have ended up turning into some ethical thread about meat eating then I deff wouldnt have started it so sorry!!

In other news, after talking to OH, we're going to sell this baby Dior sleeping bag/nest thing his dad and step mum randomly got us from Abu Dhabi (apparently the baby dior shop was the only shop selling baby stuff in the hotel?!) we got bottles, soothers, outfit, bib, towel etc etc. But this nest thing is lovely but we're never going to use it, its for like using in a flat laying, old style pram and it's been sat in the cupboard since we got it before xmas. I want to keep the bottle, soother, bib fo when Chloe's older, and the towel is lovely and we deff will use it as with the outfit but after seeing another dior nest thing sold for £80 on ebay OH said put it on with a reserve and you can buy nappies with the money which she'll deff get some use out of!!

So anyway last night I went to bed dreaming about what nappies I'd get, I dont think OH realises that these ones will be in addition to the usual 2/3 nappies I buy every week anyway!!

Ahh poor Theo :(

Hope he gets better soon

My nappy buying has come to a bit of a halt :shock: i seem to have a rotation that lasts me about 2-3 days now and most of the nappies that i want (appart from 6 in my wishlist) and there is nothing popping up in NZ that looks tempting enough to break my ban atm ... scary..

What do i do now!!!! :shrug:

Ahh poor Theo :(

Hope he gets better soon

My nappy buying has come to a bit of a halt :shock: i seem to have a rotation that lasts me about 2-3 days now and most of the nappies that i want (appart from 6 in my wishlist) and there is nothing popping up in NZ that looks tempting enough to break my ban atm ... scary..

What do i do now!!!! :shrug:

Hmm start making your own?

I'd love to have the talent to even attempt to and it would be amazing to make the perfect nappy with all the colours and features you like but damn i wouldnt know where to start!!

same sight... im kinda hopeless when it comes to these things..i was thinking of doing that but i dont even have a sewing machine.. :dohh:

:rofl: leave it to you girls o get me hooked on other stuff too..
well i guess you can never have enough wipes...

and i could use another pair of baby legs.. it's coming on to winter soon ya know ;)

lactivist T shirts...LOL

lol i was just gonna say that !! have just looked on their site and i could spend a fortune!!! there is a lush t shirt with something along the lines of not all nappies are rubbish .... in orange that would go beautifully with a Rockmelon Itti :cloud9:

hahahaha
I want one in lime to match the lime itti!!!!!
And the not all nappies are rubbish bag too....and a mummy milk rocks top....and....and....ROFL

I am not allowing myself to look at that site :rofl:

My PP has already taken a battering today wooopsie :blush: what can i say, first day of nice sunshine and i have to sit indoors and write stooopid essays, retail therapy is my distraction :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->