~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

I have 5 outers and 14 stay dry inners. Cant wait for the new colours - i want butternut and possibly twilight and grasshopper :happydance: plus i need more inners.

Hopefully they will put them on BOGOF again when they start selling the new colours [-o<

Sezzle sweety, what size is our Easter UD nappy? It still doesn't fit Cass and the Velcro tabs are tiny so I'm not able to tighten them anymore! I have such a gorgeous nappy sitting right infront of me and can't use it yet :cry: if I get an idea of what weight range it's for atleast I'll have an idea of how long I have to sit rocking back and forth until I can use it :haha:

I realllllllly hope they do the BOGOF for the new colours too, i'd buy loads!! It really annoys me too that people bought loads on bogof and are selling them for original price... *eye roll*

No fear of that with me girlies, I aint parting with my flips even if the next is a boy, he'll be wearing my 4 pink ones as Caitlyn wears my 2 blue ones :haha:

No fear of that with me girlies, I aint parting with my flips even if the next is a boy, he'll be wearing my 4 pink ones as Caitlyn wears my 2 blue ones :haha:

I love the blue ones on Leila, pink is ok and i hate the green! Sold one of the green covers and both my organic inserts cause they took too long to dry. If anyone loves the green and want to swap one green cover for any other colour give me a shout.

Flips are my favourite nappy :cloud9: I can use the staydry ones overnight too with an added bamboo booster underneith (10 hours). They are fab :happydance:

i do like flips but i wasn't too happy with the quality as the stiching came apart on my insert after the first wear. I do prefer my pockets though as the wet's not next to the skin, my LO's nappies get quite wet now after just one wee because she's older i presume. They do hold up though.

I don't really use my flips that often anymore. They're my backup nappy for when everything else is in the wash/drying/dirty.

Mine are ribbit too though and I love the colour!

I hated the green! I bought one new and promptly resold it when it arrived!!

I love the ribbet colour, I had 4 but swapped a couple so down to 2 now but I've got Ry in a sposie now cos I think he's had a wee tummy bug the last couple of days. He's got a temp too :cry: any suggestions for bringing temp down without meds? x

Meeeeeee! What colour would you like as I love green! :flower:

Whichever you prefer - surprise me (just not green :dohh:). Will pm you my address. Send me yours and i will post it tomorrow.

Woo hoo - was actually relieved when it didnt sell cause i think 5 is pushing it but really hate the colour!

Aww bless him! Hope he gets better soon! We just strip Caitlyn to a vest other than that no idea!

Ohh I love the Ribbit Flips! The pink and the blue are prettier but I still love them :haha:

hi ladies, keep forgetting to check this thread :blush:

erm in my very niave state :blush: what are flips? :blush:

Soooo excited ladies! got my 1st blueberry minky nappy in the post today :dance: now need to wash it and will post a piccie of Izzie sporting her latest look :dance:

BTW I'm selling my BabyHawk if anyone is interested, I'm gonna post it in the sell section but I thought I'd let you all know first :)

Wish I could have it Jayleigh but no money and pregnancy = no go for me :cry:

Erm, Sarah they're an all in two system by Bumgenius, I loveee them! :cloud9:

oh I will have a look - always good to know what each thing is that everyone is talking about :D

Jayleigh and Maffie, you'll probs read on here, I've not been to PO yet cos Ryans been a bit unwell but will be posting your nappies first class tomorrow hopefully x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->