~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

im not looking either Donna

must..................not..................look.................

Ohhh who knew Bold could be so offensive? :dohh:

Gimme more money and I'll buy everything ethically until then I'll buy Bold.

I want to buy a nappppppy! :cry:

Ive doneeeee NOTHING today...I havent even gone and got my horses in as Theo has needed to be on my knee or on boob allllll day poor baby.
I havent bought a nappy today though coz I spent all my pennies, though OH spotted my paypal balance and said "WTF is all that money doing there?" I did explain it wasnt my money and that it was for the Ittis for other people but Im not sure he believes me!! Not sure how else he thinks it got there though.

silly question, how does one make baby legs? I need matching ones for my fluffys!!

went out to hang my washing out this afternoon, a few hours ago, and found that my back door that leads onto the alley had been kicked in, i tried to shut it but couldnt really move it cos it was so heavy and scraped across the floor so it deffo wasnt the wind that opened it :wacko:have shut it as much as i could, hung the washing, came back in, locked the door and found my mallet LOL, so now am sat here shitting myself thinking someones gna break in :(

i need a man!!

x

silly question, how does one make baby legs? I need matching ones for my fluffys!!

get some socks, cut off the toe, fold it in half and stitch it back onto the leg of the sock, theres a million tutorials on the internet :winkwink:

x

nah, you need a dog!

Babylegs....knit, crochet, make from any old fleece or wool jumper and just fold over the tops and bottoms and sew in a bit of elastic. I prefer knitted as I do ribbing at the top and bottom on smaller needles and that holds it fine :)

Squish, I did mention in the Bold thread but I think it was caught up in all the commotion, if you have any vegetarian recipes you could send me (as long as it's not too much hassle), I would love them as I'm not a big meat eater but don't really know what to make out of vegetables x

haha I got too cross with the numpty on that thread to go back and read it!
People never cease to amaze me!

I will fish out my folder and PM you some (unless I find them online...that would be nice!) I only eat meat once or twice a week so most days we have a veggie meal...unless Im on a chicken binge then I eat chicken twice a day every day for about a week ROFL

Here are some tasty looking recipes
Ratatouille with goat's cheese and herby crumble being very tasty, though I omitted the goat's cheese as I'm not a fan.

Thanks, I was never much of a meat eater, maybe once a week but I find I end up eating a lot of rubbish cos I don't really know what to eat. Anyway that coupled with OH having food poisening this week and is terrified to eat meat again makes me think I should learn some veggi things x

ooh me too :D

i can make all sorts of veggie stuff but need some proteiny meals cos all i know is lentil soup :dohh:

x

Aww bless him! Hope he gets better soon! We just strip Caitlyn to a vest other than that no idea!

Ohh I love the Ribbit Flips! The pink and the blue are prettier but I still love them :haha:

Twiglet - ribbit flip posted today. x

evening ladies,

AS - sorry to hear Theo is unwell :( Izzie had a bug a month or so ago where all she did was be sick :( and we spent the whole weekend on the sofa just taking it in turns to cuddle her etc :(

Re: Bold thread :( I havent looked at it recently so not sure whats been said so will just send some :hugs: instead

and on the subject of making your own nappies :dance: my MIL is a whizz on a sewing machine so I've asked if she can make me some nappies :dance: I sent her a website link I found and shes looking into making me some :dance: quite excited about this prospect - will let you know if she does make them! also on that note what materials do you use and can you recommend any websites you've found usefull :D

W.O.W first time I've ever seen a locked thread in this section! Just read through the 'bold' thread and boy does that lady remind me of my dad! :haha:

I went vegi for a whole day once, made myself a button mushroom vindaloo and BOY did my mouth burn!! My son Devon is practically a self made vegi, other than ham and sausages he won't eat meat! His favourite things are sweetcorn and broccolli!

By the way, thought I should update, the mental health nurse rang me. She said she referred me to see a shrink and she's sending me a mood chart and questionairres I need to fill out running up to my appointment! So things are really pushing on ahead and should have some official answers soon!

Oh and I reaaaaaally want to post my 5p worth on the bold thread but I'm being really good and promise not to start a fresh debate :haha:

Lots of loves to you all :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->