~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

I know i've only just read the bold thread too, how did something so inncent turn into a locked thread :dohh: neways....fab news bout the docs bekki hope it gets you where you want to be :hugs:

:haha: I was gonna mention something about another post about vegan longies. I was thinking that no matter how vegan you think the longies are, nobody ever asked the sheeps permission to shave it's hair off and leave it bald! I think the whole thing is a catch 22, you use the products the testing continues, you stop using the products then animals have died in vein. Vicious circle me thinks. But anyfloo yes I am pleased I'll have answers soon. One day hopefully soon I'll not be so fruit and nutty :haha:

I've been out all day today and my legs are in so much pain! Think I migh need the circulation booster haha!

Cassidy says hi :)

High on the hills lived a lonely goat herd lay yoddle lay yoddle lay he hooo :haha:

yea i'm not convinced it's possible to live your life completely vegan, anti animal testing etc etc if not just because companies keep so much secret, you probably come into contact with it without even realising it which is pretty unfair really to those who choose to live their life like that.

I know, first sunny, warm day in ages and i've been stuck in doors with little choice about the matter as got heaps of work to do and really can't put it off anymore :cry: that's it now i've probably missed summer :rofl:

:haha: I bet it rains tomorrow! I should get the housework done anyway but I doubt I'll have the energy! If it's nice again tomorrow hun why don't you take your work out into the garden? If you have to work, atleast do it whilst taking in vitamin E's hehe xx

I dont want to live a vegan lifestyle, I dont have the money and I like meat too much...and sorry people I dont feel bad about it either :shrug: oh well.

I do my little bit by CDing Caitlyn, recycling etcetc.

I only came on to reply to Kota but Ellie did it for me :dance: good night ladies! :kiss: to all! Squish I'll pm you my address in the morning, I'm feeling so lazzzzzzzy tonight!

We have one but it's not exactly a relaxing environment yet. To be honest it was a wreck when we moved in and I'm reluctant to do anything to it encase we move :blush: we go round to nanny and grandads and use their garden instead :haha: x

^ so do we :haha:

I hate our garden and it's so big and lovely if I could be bothered to do anything to it...but again laziness is a major aspect ;)

We have one but it's not exactly a relaxing environment yet. To be honest it was a wreck when we moved in and I'm reluctant to do anything to it encase we move :blush: we go round to nanny and grandads and use their garden instead :haha: x

Hopefully our next house will have a garden, we weren't too bothered when we moved here we didn't have LO or planning one then so it didn;t make much difference. We were happy going to the pub :blush: Now i want somewhere for LO to play, a swing n stuff, n saturday afternoon bbq's with friends in the sun *sigh*

I hated our old garden, it was on a slope, I spent weeks digging it around to make a big flat area we could pave for toys etc.
This garden is completely flat...hoorah! Shame the neighbours are annoying but they are council tenants so if they annoy me I can just threaten to report them..mwahaha

the Oh complains coz i want a garden i just want 2 sit in it and have pretty flowers, never mind the gardening lark he can do that :rofl:

My OH is actually a qualified landscape gardener...does he do our garden? nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

whahahaha, we have a huge garden though we dont really do anything with it which is a shame but good for our dogs.. i just dotn want to put the effort in as we will be buying a house sometime this year.. we got a lawnmower man coming though as it is far to big to do ourselfs

Im not gonna tell him that, hed probably be very happy *sigh*
I cant actually remember the last time he actually did anything in the garden......

You're all making me jealous talking about your gardens! I love gardening, I really got into it in the few years before I moved here (my mum had a big garden) and I have loads of gardening books sitting on my bookshelves mocking me at the moment cos I don't use them now. :cry: There is a house near us for sale for a very nice price cos it's run down and it looks perfect from what we've seen, huge garden and everything, but Arif is Mr Sensible and wants to wait until we have a bigger deposit. Plus we'd have to sell this flat first anyway, but it's nice to dream!

meh, kick him and tell him you want it...where there is a will there is a way. We got this house really cheaply, we went into it a bit blind and it was scary as we were cash buyers (scary scary scary) but the house is worth 45k more than we paid for it and we havent spent even 10k doing it up (new kitchen, new bathroom, plastering, decorating, rewiring, new floors....new everything LOL)
Take opportunities when they present themselves I say :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->