~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

nag rachel nag nag nag nag naaaaaaaag :rofl:

Tho i got to say we are in a similar position at the moment but my OH will not be budged, normnally i'm quite good at working on him but not this time :hissy:

I've been trying to do subtle nagging but I feel bad because it's all his money not mine! I know that it's more sensible to wait a year because then we'll have a better deposit and he's got some kind of penalty for ending his current mortgage deal before then but I want a house NOW!

hi ladies, If anyone fancies doing some gardening I have a front garden that needs doing and a back garden that needs doing (although progress was made this morning on the back garden (finally 3 yrs after moving in - foundations for a patio are under way :dance: ) but long road to walk still :(

AS - I have council tenants next door to and do the same threatening :rofl: seems to work though :rofl:

Rachel - I would nag nag nag to :D mind you its pants you have to sell first - I see so many houses when I dont need to buy but when we wanted to buy there was nothing! :wacko:

hope everyone is enjoying this GORGEOUS! weather! soooo bright again here!

Morning all, we only rent but have an ok garden, live on a big hill but garden is flat, miss my old garden but never mind one day i will hve a big garden and i'll have a greenhouse (love growing veggies)#

Feeling sorry for myself after falling with the pram yesterday. caught that but meant i took quite a fall, ankle and wrist hurt and pram hit my eye (hoping a black eye doesn't come up) buying a fluffy nappy to cheer myself up.

I live in a flat so no garden but our mortgage is fixed til next summer so can't move til then but def getting a big garden in new house

maffie :hugs: hope ur OK x

oh no maffie :( Hope you are ok!
Im kinda peeved I cant take advantage of the nice weather by going for a ride, Im banned from riding on Drs orders til we got sort my shitty body out and make it behave. So Im sitting here glaring at the sunshine for the time being

:hugs: Maffie I hope you ok

And all you lot with gardens I hate you :guns: lol we have a "communal" garden cause we live in flats, but if you go into the garden you get the nasty neighbours upstairs peeping at ya :growlmad:

I'm reallly tempted to buy loads more nappies but we have no money ARGHHH

Oh and Jayleigh and Maffie, I meant to say you both have nappy shaped parcels coming your way.

We don't even really have a communal garden just a wee bit of grass and a blinkin carpark. Although we do live next to a big grassy area but people are always taking their dogs there to do the toilet so I don't fancy takin Ry there x

Yayyy :D Thanks :happydance: I'm really interested to see how we get on with an Itti

I'm trying to convince myself I don't need to go on the weenotions site, I do not need a personalised nappy in large now his medium is getting a bit short on the rise. I DO NOT I DO NOT

Can anyone who used disposables at first (or at night) tell me how many i'll need of each size??

I've got 4 vouchers for free packs of huggies (wooop!) which can be size one or two; and I already have a pack of size 1 Pampers (bought so I could get the Boots bag).

I intend to use disposies at night for at least a month or so, and in the day for the first week or two... so... cast your votes please!

I have a teeny garden... planning on moving to a bigger house with bigger garden in the new year, however. Atm, it gets the job done but I wouldn't sit out there...

Can anyone who used disposables at first (or at night) tell me how many i'll need of each size??

I've got 4 vouchers for free packs of huggies (wooop!) which can be size one or two; and I already have a pack of size 1 Pampers (bought so I could get the Boots bag).

I intend to use disposies at night for at least a month or so, and in the day for the first week or two... so... cast your votes please!

Depends how big your baby is? Molly was 6lbs 12oz so we needed size one but 9lbs and you'll only need size 2. I'd say, get 3 of size one and one of size 2 and that should do for a couple of weeks. We used to change her every 2-3 hours so we'd get through, at most, 12 per day. BUT, I hated the sposies so changed them more than was needed probably.

Jetters - Phoenix was 8lb11 born and was out of the size ones in about 3wks so we had HEAPS left over, I'd probably only get a couple of bags of ones then stock up on twos... you can always go out and grab another packet of size ones if you need them but having leftovers is crap unless you've got a less preggo friend then yo to pass them on to! :lol:

Or what I done was started using cloth during the day and used my left over sposies for night till I ran out then used night nappies x

If anyone is local to high peak area and wants some free disposables i have some, size 1s

i would say better to stock up on the size 2 and them be a bit big than stock up on the size 1, the lo grow out of them and have loads left over x

We bought size 2 when Noah was around 2 months old, he is a sloooooow gainer.

I HAD sposies...I didnt use any as it was easier to put him straight in cloth :rofl: I gave them all to Freddies dad. I gave him three packs of size 1's and two size 2's, they didnt manage to get through them all as freddie has always been in cloth at my house (I refuse to have stinky sposies in my bin) so he was only in them overnight and they switched to cloth full time two weeks ago so those five packs were more than adequate for 7 weeks worth part time sposies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->