~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

mine were all god weights, 2 at 8lb1oz and 7lb 8oz'z but they all needed size 1's first for a while, i have little short legged babies so that could be why!!!

Yasmin, I'd probably get 2 packs of size 1 and use the rest of your vouchers for size 2. Like people said, it's easy to get some more if you need them. If you had to move up to size 2 a little earlier than you would normally choose to, you could always put a wrap over the top in case of leaks.

Argh, I've just seen on facebook that Bumgenius have stopped making my favourite colours - zinnia, clementine, ribbit and moonbeam... wonder why they've done that?

https://www.babiesnappies.co.uk/2010/04/12/important-bumgenius-information/

Have you seen BG are stopping the production of Zinnia, Ribbit, Clementine and Moonbeam BGV3's. :dohh:

WHAT?????

maybe they are going to bring out nice prints instead? That would be good...Id buy some Organic AIOs then...I only dont buy any more now because they are so boring.

Thanks everyone for the nappy advice... i'm going for 2 size ones and the rest size 2s.

I LOVE the BG Brights much more than the paler colours... what a shame, I was gonna buy more with my HIP grant.

Is it because they run so much in the wash? I had one and washed it twice and all my MF inserts went pink!

Nope, apparently something to do with manufacturing technicalities. :shrug: there's nothing new coming out either...that FYP's know of. Apparently it's all up in the air.

They'd better get something exciting sorted!

What does that mean for Flips? When were the other colours supposed to be out over here?

Thanks everyone for the nappy advice... i'm going for 2 size ones and the rest size 2s.

I think that's a good option, I cant comment that much as Chloe was 2lb 8oz so she was in micro nappies for ages (have kept one in memory box as its so diddy!) but now she's in the 8lb+ range, size 2 fit her fine, so do size 1's as well but as others have said, you dont want to be left with lots of 1's when the baby's fully in 2's!!

Also if I had to pick at what I preferd, I would go for Huggies, I think the fit is better on them (and they look cuter!) and Pampers have this mesh/net thing inside with just used to stick to Chloe's bum and gave her nappy rash.

xx

OMG gutted about those BG being discontinued :( sad times! I was waiting to get paid to buy the pink one :( hopefully get my flips soon so hopefully it I like them will buy that one in the pink? (maybe) lol

hmm that sucks!
I liked the bright colors better too...

Yep the pales are just that bit too sickly for me and I liked how they showed through Cailtlyn's tights / actually gave people something to look at :haha:

hmmmm.. my OH left me with my credit card today to sort out our shipping stuff, with the strict instructions 'no fluffy bums' :nope::nope:
surely one WN wouldn't be noticed right? :shrug::blush::haha:

Wish me luck...off to my mothers with the kids as my sister is coming over....six kids in small house with five dogs....EEK!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->