~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Im still alive...exhausted though ROFL...now off to this stupid scan thing *sigh* that might not be so good...we shall see...

Or not :dohh:
Clutch has just gone on the car :cry:
Ive now missed this appointment, rang up 6 minutes after the appointment time (rang before but was engaged!) and they cant rebook it!!! I have to go back to my GP and rebook through there which could be another FOUR WEEKS :nope: fecking best had hope there isnt a serious problem as in four more weeks it could be beyond repair.

hopefully ur doc can arrange it sooner :hugs:. NHS are rubbish, my friend just had her first scan for being pregnant at 21 weeks and shes known since 6 x

I just think its going to end up like it was before with them just pissing around and never finding the problem and the only thing they ended up offering me was a hysterectomy! I think not.

That sounds rubbish squish, they should be able to rebook once a referral has been made

ahh that sucks AS< hope your DR can get you a rereferral much quicker then that!
#
Maffie - my digi has arrived but it doesn't have a lens! :d'oh: Can you suggest a good multipurpose lens (not to expensive) for the D50?

Can you not rebook with them? Once you have a referral... that's it, you're over to them and they should sort appointments for you.

Kota this is the lens I use on my D40 most its not hceap though. I recently got a macro lens from jessops by tamron and that was around £100. I think what lens you get depends on the type of pictures you are going to take. OH uses mainly prime lens (dont zoom at all) good for pictures indoors and portraits. I like zooms and macro. but my 18-70 covers most my pictures.

Can you not rebook with them? Once you have a referral... that's it, you're over to them and they should sort appointments for you.

apparently the "system" wouldnt let them rebook because Id 'missed' the appointment by 6 minutes. :dohh:
So pissed off.

I think I said something pretty similar to the woman on the phone before hanging up before I burst into tears!!!!
*sigh* Should get an appointment at GP for Friday then just have to see if it will be fairly quick to get a referral back. All this faffing about for a 20 minute scan FFS.

Could you not just leave a message for your doctor and get them to redo the referral without seeing you? Would save you having to actually go there, unless you want to see them.

I need to see him anyway, steroids arent doing what they should be doing for my chest so not sure if they are going to want to send me for more Xrays to check I dont have pneumonia again..ffs.

:wave: Helloooooo Can i join you ladies!? this looks like funnnn, Im still waiting for my start up stash too arrive (bought from all diffrent places!!) But Once i get them i'll be picking the style i like best and switching over! altho i think im kinda sure already which ones im gunna like we'll see! Anyway doesnt seem too be much fluffy bum talk on here but im nosey anyway so i'll put my feet up :coffee:

We can gas about anything zarababy :rofl:

Squish hope the docs can sort things out for you, do you ave asthma?

Well Noah is poorly after his jabs, refusing feeds and generally grisly. I think it might be a long night.

Urgh Squish how poop!

Hope Noah gets better soon Maffie!

Does anyone know if I can use a fleece soaker over a terry? My mum's adamant I can but I'm not sure.

talking of terries ...my mum used them for me...yet called me a ..(wait for it...) ...HIPPY!! When i told her i was switching too cloth, childish knob head :rofl:

haha your mam sounds like my mil :dohh:

im pretty sure you can use fleece soaker over a terry, i dont see why not, its just the same as one over a fitted surely?

x

Evening ladies,

AS - hope you get another appointment soon! How crap they can't book it :(

welcome zarababy :waves:

my mum has decided she hates cloth nappies! Grrrr so think izzie will now be in disposables on the days she's with nanny :o( I'm hoping when I get my flips she won't mind using them???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->