~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

I just got a box of the organic stuff from the local health food place

People that use camomile, is it just normal chamomile tea that you use? I saw some in the co-op the other day so I bought it to try but wasn't sure how to do it. Arif got excited thinking I'd bought him nice tea, then was quite miffed when I told him it was actually for Leyla's bum!

LMAO :rofl:

I bought normal camomile tea but not tried it yet, like my soap bits they smell yummy

ittis fb staus:

itti bitti is a little bit excited about some gorgeous new bitti d'lish prints coming soon!

i bloody knew it!!

yeah saw that too.. though it might still be a little while..
im still trying to get my hands on some brites.. havent had any luck as of yet though..

yeah i saw that one.. though 20gbp is quite steap specially when it will also have to come back around the world again :rofl:

im hoping Itti bitti NZ will stock them at some point but im not sure..

Yeah slightly nuts, I understand what she's saying but if you bought say a bedbug direct you don't charge price plus postage you paid from America when selling it :wacko: and she's had it up about three times and obv no ones buying cos it's jus a tad expensive :haha:

Yeah slightly nuts, I understand what she's saying but if you bought say a bedbug direct you don't charge price plus postage you paid from America when selling it :wacko: and she's had it up about three times and obv no ones buying cos it's jus a tad expensive :haha:

exactly.. you can expect to get the full price + postage back.. :wacko:

anyhow.. if they do become available via Itti biti NZ ill let you girls know :)

I think there are a few chancers on CNT the now, hopefully no one buys it from her cos it annoys me when people do things like that x

hmm its like selling a blueberry without an insert for 15, then selling the insert for 4 quid and then cryin about it when someone calls you out for it

yeah i got a warning about behaviour and slander and the posts were deleted {rolls eyes}

not slander if its true tho is it

whahahahha thats hilarious ;)
wonder if she complained to a mod about it.. next time just spam her inbox LOL

id get done for harassment then :rofl:

im not to fussed, i made my point and that was all i wanted to do, she shouldnt rip people off if she doesnt want flack for it

public forum ere init

https://www.facebook.com/posted.php...d=113221132032283&comments=1#s113221132032283

:rofl: can't believe she said it was slanderous when it was true. I got a BB from CNT the other day with no insert for £6 including postage and fees and the lady was saying she could give me another insert if I wanted too, bless her so that woman is seriously sly x

funny really as it aint slander if its TRUE!!! and we all know it is true!
My ear hurts....anyone any magic ideas for ear infections without antibiotics??? please.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->