~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

I got that practically new BB camo for £10 all in with insert, a fire opal that must have been used like once for £12 all in with insert...shes a tit.

ahh, shit, OH just went into paypal and saw all the withdrawals in the last two days... i am now on a nappy ban. :cry:

good thing i got 7 more coming! :haha::happydance:

funny really as it aint slander if its TRUE!!! and we all know it is true!
My ear hurts....anyone any magic ideas for ear infections without antibiotics??? please.....

Me toooo hurtssss! im sure charlies got one again too! :cry:

silly question. but do you have to have the same brand wraps/nappies together or can you say put a WN wrap over a wildchild fitted? :shrug:

Thanks for the ideas on the wipes ladies :D think I will look into that a bit more :D

Izzies nappy rash has disappeared again so sure its the Johnsons wipes causing it so there in the bin now! shes had a similar reaction before when I had to urgently get hold of some wipes and all I could get hold of was Tesco wipes :(

Hi CD :hi:

Morning all, well Noah seems much better today the poor mite was so poorly yesterday, although he has thrown up today but I think it was over excitement at playing with a nappy (it's clean :haha:)

Just got a refund for a sling that went missing in the post so may get a coule of WNs I cant decide, might have to sell my blueberry ive started getting leaks :wacko: im still umming and ahhing over kepping the ittis. Is it normal to fall in and ou of love with the nappies so much??? I never fall out with UD and WN

morning Maffie, glad Noah is feeling better - maybe he got confused with the nappy and thought it was a muslin :rofl: Izzie likes playing with her nappies too (clean) she tries to snatch them when I change her bum :dohh:

How is everyone this morning? I've just got to work and the emails arent working! JOY! One more work day left for the week :D oh how I love 3 day weeks!

I am quite excited today girlies gonna get to use my BG Flips that arrived yesterday :D always good to try new CD :D

Welcome CD! From your intro I guess you have alot of nappies :rofl: here some of the ladies have ALOT lol I am a newbie but in 3 weeks have built my stash up to 9 nappies (waiting to get paid :D )

Morning! (or evening here LOL)
finally got bubs of to bed after a couple of attempts..

jeez he is such a hungry fellow.. 250ml's and a breast feed as he wouldnt go down

Evening Lunaty! What time is it there?

I forgot to say I love your ticker with the photos! your doggies are luffly :cloud9:

LOl thanks hun, they are a bunch of Loony's

it's 10 to 8 here :) watching Coronation street haahah
God i think we ar eway behind here

lol I have two dogs so can understand how looney to can be :D

hehe I havent watched Corrie in years so you could probably tell me whats happening! I'm a neighbours and home and away person :blush:

whaha, well where ot start, bekki and Steve are having an affair, Carla's husband killed Liam and attemted murder on another old guy but he survived and theyve cut a deal .. Rosie got kidnapped a while ago by the teacher boyfriend of Fizz..

It's christmas episode form probably 1,5 years ago in the UK :rofl:

Urgh, took Dexter's bedbug off this morning and it was STINKING! he only had it on for 10 hours, rather than his usual 12, but it was disgusting. Really strong ammonia smell, a bit like cat pee :sick: He's only worn it three times and the other two times it's been fine. It's getting a strip wash today definitely and Dexter's being naked to let some air at his butt.

Bleurgh, it almost knocked me out :sick:

hmm not good.. Cole's wee smells pretty strong too atm..

lol omg I dont watch Corrie, yet i remember that LOL now that is sad times on my behalf for remembering lol

Monkeh :( Izzie's wee sometimes really smells too :( I've noticed my BG nappies have a strange smell but there new so not sure why they would smell odd?!

Well I am bored! lol Emails arent working so about to ask my warehouses to fax me paperwork as I cant do anymore work till I get them! bah humbug! wanted today to go quick! lol

:shrug: I thought it was maybe cause the bedbug is preloved, but then why would it be fine the other times he wore it and not this time? Maybe it is his wee thats strong. We'll see today then if any of his other nappies smell bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->