~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

It's meant for both, really. They're still a very trim fit with both, I find.

thanks hun! i shall try it with both! what all the AIO ittis like? does anyone know?? any diffrent too the SIO? x

i've just moved from small sio's to med AIO's and while i've only used the AIO's today, I've not noticed a massive difference in the two..

yeah thats a med that iv got, maybe i'll buy a mix of the two! i like them and the wonderoos, any other nappies anyone wants too recomend?! i like the AIO pocket nappies! fuzzi bunz itti and wonderoos all got thumbs up now im looking for somthing jazzy!

there's often preloved ones going on cnt so you can try the fit with one of them before breaking the bank designing your own,

I'm so proud of my OH, he just did a nappy change and used the reusable wipes to clean up the poonami without me even having to tell him.

Well done Kota's OH. My OH is great at using all the reusable nappies and wipes, although he knows I wont use baby wipes and only carry them in desperate emergencies. :haha:

Zara I tried both sio and aio I preferred the aio but Noah started out weeign them so we boosted with a small booster and while this worked I still got the odd leak O(I think it's because the rise is quite short and Noah is super long)

Well just got Noah to bed, had to walk around town (up and down hills) for hour and half to calm him down, poor mite is suffering with his teeth.

For all the issy bear fans - They have just put out a new catalogue on their facebook fan page. Lots of new prints and a whole lot more new minky ones!

Thanks for all the help on nappyrash...have put her in disposables at night she is SUCH a heavy wetter i seem to be loading up her nappies so she doesnt soak through during the night so will have to see if i have to keep using them at nights :cry:

:( she doesnt feed anymore maffie she dicided to stop in Jan booo

Im just about to attempt night time nappies.

awww Sarah babies are sometimes ready before us arent they :hugs:

I need a decent remedy for headaches

took harry too see the HV today in his fluff! everyone was amazed haha beeing nosey asking questions about it :) looks cute as tho!

just had our first fluff poo!!!! Hahah in the itti too, didnt leak but i did get it right after he done it! he missed the instert! god i hope it doesnt stain its still that bight yellow baby poo!

If it does leave a mark just leave it on the window sill and it'll sun out :thumbup:

Caitlyn always misses the inserts :dohh: so I'm constantly sunning...moonlight works too!

i poped it straight in too the sink and rinsed it out, then put it in the bucket with the other wet ones? todays our first FULL day in fluff! doing well so far!

It'll probably come out then :)

Napisan is good for stains too but I remember reading somewhere that it can do something to the elastic on nappies over time. I still use it though if I have a bad stain :blush:

i've been using the bambino mio stuff when washing mine and powder bold? should I only use the bambino mio stuff every now and then?

Also does anyone use liquid washing stuff on there nappies?! I hate power so messy lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->