~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

My small itti's arrived today so I thought I'd measure them against the nappies I make and well they are almost to the mm exactly the same size as mine hehe, the only place they differ is between the legs, mine are a tiny bit wider but thats because I haven't sewn mine with a huge internal booster so will hold additional boosters better because I figured boosting to babies needs is better and means you get a trimmer nappy,

pointless but made me giggle to see they are identical sizes hehe

oh really - hmmm well i've been using fairy on all our normal clothes but as its liquid I was buying bold for Izzies nappies but just seems silly to use two different things iykwim :D

yeah i just use the non-bio persil on everything and comfort pure too, i used too use surf lavender powder on our clothes and lavender comfort but i was sick of washing everything in diffrent things so now it all gets washed in that, harrys got really sensative skin (very unlike charlie!) and his clothes and nappies are fine on him xx

edit: the small and mighty can be expensive so i buy loads when its on offer, like in sainsurys it was £1.99 a bottle does 20 washes so i bought about 8 bottles!

I use that new fairy non bio squeezy tube thing! Mainly because it's cute...

I'm off now ladies, speak to you all later :flower:

squeezy tube?! dont think i have seen that lol

Ahh it's ace! It's the gel washing stuff.

Washes my nappies really well too :thumbup:

I love fairy I always stock up when I go to costco.

Thing is it now takes quite a few washer loads to do all my nappies (just got a load on and a load of large are going in next ready to be put away)

Argh yeah! I have tonnes waiting to be washed and it's at least two washes...and need to do them later as they're my night nappies! :dohh:

I might just handwash them later. We'll see :haha:

I prefer the Gels to wash my nappies, gets them sparkly and I dont even use 1/4 the amount so really economical

iv got non that need washing! well i have 2 that need washing but not enuff too put a wash on! boooo i really need too start buying more now i know which ones i like!

iv got non that need washing! well i have 2 that need washing but not enuff too put a wash on! boooo i really need too start buying more now i know which ones i like!

What you waiting for then? stop chatting and start buying lol, we won't tell your hubby..... honest!

I take it non wrap nappies are the best for you hehe

https://i744.photobucket.com/albums/xx89/ImiMummy/100_0652.jpg
Imi in her first ever huggalugs
You girls have converted me......
now to buy a pair to match every t-shirt....hmmmm

I like!

Caitlyn has such big thigh rolls that sometimes I have to leave them under her knee like leg warmers tehe!

I want to get some pink and another pair of green ones for when I dye my terry nappies :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->