~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Nooooo it cant, I have way too many nappies for that, just put some clothes on him :haha: He fishes inside his vest for the velcro :dohh:

:rofl: hopefully he'll get bored of it after a few days...Caitlyn never did so I hope Noah does!

At least most of the velcro ones are plain like the pop ins..... he started playing with his todger as well today too :dohh:

Think I might have to treat us to a new nappy to celebrate his half birthday and his 6 months of boobie juice. :haha:

https://i744.photobucket.com/albums/xx89/ImiMummy/100_0652.jpg
Imi in her first ever huggalugs
You girls have converted me......
now to buy a pair to match every t-shirt....hmmmm

she looks BEAUTIFUL! awwwwwwwww!!

iv got non that need washing! well i have 2 that need washing but not enuff too put a wash on! boooo i really need too start buying more now i know which ones i like!

What you waiting for then? stop chatting and start buying lol, we won't tell your hubby..... honest!

I take it non wrap nappies are the best for you hehe

Im selling the ones i dont like, and yeah the AIO kinda thingys are much better for me! Im about too order 5 ittis for £62? anyone know if thats a good price or if i can get em cheaper elseware!? when iv orderd them im gunna start looking for some pre-loved ones that i like!

hehe Maffie - not good about the velcro - I've managed to avoid Izzie finding out about them as I give her a toy and we have a hard'ish buggy book at the side of the change mat that plays music should she get bored :rofl:

Ohhhhh girls i'm feel so awful :( Last night Izzie had a bad evening and was awake every hour or so and I changed her nappy to find it red raw :noo: it wasnt like that when I put her nappy on but within a couple of hours was as red as anything :( anyway she wouldnt sleep and seemed restless (think its her teeth too) so gave her some calpol which settled her and she managed to drift off to sleep and sleep all night.

Anyway this morning my mum was here from 6.30 to look after Izzie whilst I went to work - so when Izzie woke she changed her bum and it was still red raw - my mums been changing them regularly today and also anytime she poos and her bottom is getting worse :cry: it looks like there are tiny blisters on it :cry: I've put some metanium on her bum and a disposable night nappy but just dont know what else to do :( also gave her lots of nappy free time when I got home and my mum did too when she got home (she was out today) and washed her bum with cotton wall which she cries when we do :( feeling so bad :(

Aww bless her! :hugs:

Zara are they preloved? I wouldn't pay that for preloved personally as you can get Itti's for £11 brand new.

That's quite good, check out cheeks and cherries and fill your pants for their prices before buying :)

I bought some disposable nappies because we are going to use them in the hospital because of not wanting the first few poop's to ruin our nappies but mostly since it would be hard to get round washing the nappies in hospital for a few days. We are still plan on using the disposables in hospital since it would be too inconvenient not to but my goodness, they are thin and look really odd! How can anyone want to use them!?!

ohhh no shouldnt have recomended cheeks and cherrys too me! :rofl: i want this ....
https://www.cheeksandcherries.co.uk/acatalog/info_11332.html
and this....
https://www.cheeksandcherries.co.uk/acatalog/info_11474.html

and im gunna buy them both :rofl:

theres loads more i want but i will NOT buy them...not yet anyway haha

Bwahahaha! Cheeks and Cherries is bad! I spend way too much on there :blush:

i really could buy allll of the boyish cushie tushie prints and the bambooty ones there lovely! i picked them two as my fave gunna buy them!

haha nooo once iv got a nice little pile of ones i like then i'll probably treat my self once a month! hehe if i can manage too be good anyway!

lol if you look at the WN website you will want a nappy off there :D I want a customised Izzie one :D

I *said* that...and haven't managed it all! :rofl: I always see one more I really like! Cloth is bad!

haha yeah my HV was asking me if it really is cheaper i was like ummmmmmmm NAHHHH not when ur a total shopaholic as it is! now iv just got MORE too buy!:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->