~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

iv been on the WN website i cant work it (dizzzzy) iv seen other peoples tho and i do LOVE them, Hummm maybe i should remind wobbles she said she'd buy me one when she was drunk on the phone the other night??? :rofl::rofl:

It is cheaper for me still as Caitlyn outpee's them.

I would, weenotions as a present = ace and rare! :haha:

oo well maybe i might get one for xmas for harry! haha i'll end up buying my own before then, if i work out the website!

I've designed my nappy just need the money to pay for them lol

There's a place where you can view what the fabrics look like and then you design from there. It's scary at first but it's slowly understandable. I only bought my first custom made one last month from there :haha:

https://weenotions.co.uk/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=102

https://weenotions.co.uk/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=267

Links for fabrics and then just find the emroidery you want :thumbup:

OR if you go onto their FB page and see one you like you can email them the photo and get that one made up :happydance:

I think with weenotions you need to decide type of nappy first, so if you are going for one which doesn't need a wrap you are looking at WNSS which are sized or WNOS (Aplix or poppers) Then I'd say choose if you want it all one colour or if you'd like the back and front different colours/fabrics (I like 2 colours although I have a few border cut too). Then if you want embroidery add that.

If you are unsure about anything when you place the order they are great at emailing back to give ideas (I did this when getting a wrap made as they didnt have green tape to match the evergreen minkee)

I find AI2S and side snaps trimmer than the WNOS and I love the convenience of just snapping in a coordinated insert (But I just love the the WNOS as they dont seem to EVER get outpeed)

I love the WNSS cos i hate bulky nappies...never tried the AI2S though... hmmmm i might try!! I agree to that.... infact Laura (Twiggy56) when we went out Abigail had soaked hers to the max and still no leaks was fab!!

The WN2IS are nice and trim (I just started tocking up on large ones)

Well my mini lala came today and im not loving it. I think ive been spoiled by my minkee nappies. Will try it but think it's a gonna already :cry:

Awww no which one did you get?

I really love mini lalas not sure why only issue on Tabs is that sometimes she gets rubbed by the aplix :(

Hmmm i quite like the idea of the WN2IS now :wacko:

It's the taxi circles, love the pattern but dunno just not convinced. With the WN2IS I'd say they are a generous fit too as he has loads of growing space round the waist, I like you can get a 4 or 6 layer insert too so i can do a boy fold with it.

Ooooh that ones pretty :lol: Just keep trying i really like them....Tabs is a large so thats all good i will get tons of wear.

I said to OH i will get her 2 for her birthday :rofl:

LOl i love my taxi circles Mini Lala.. it gets usd as son as it's out of the wash atm...
I really need some more soon.. mind you.. im almost over my limit hahah

ahh the french riviera and cathedral royal and then im good... i promise!!! LOL

I found one review in the review thread but I was wondering if anyone else has used the Naughty Baby nappies? DH wants to get 12 at some point and I was wondering if they are any good?

I saw one thread about husbands bribing to get something they want in exchange for nappies and last nigh DH did it to me. He wanted a take-away and I said no, we could better spend the money on something else so he got me 4 totsbots rainbow wraps in exchange for us having a take-away. :thumbup: Anyone else have their partner try this?

:rofl: YES! OH is buying me a connecta so he can buy himself some flashy wheels for his car without me moaning :rofl:

I'm selling some white NBs in great condition for £2.50 each posted if you wanna see what one is like first?

haha that bribery thread was mine! he still hasnt got his playstation 2 but i have 15 nappies:haha:

but i must say, you ladies are EVIl pure evil

i just thought id peek at the weenotions website

and now i want them all!

but have no money :nope:

DH said I can't buy anything else at all until a week or two after my little man is here thanks to the council tax bill. :growlmad: Which is especially a shame since I really wanted to get 5 Bamboozle Stretch nappies before he was here and now I have just read the review on the review thread saying how they are such a fantastic night nappy I really want some even more.

My husband pretends not to understand my new obsession over my stash but he is always the first one to run to the door and open new nappies up and show them off to family. Plus, he is the only looking at the naughty baby nappies and picking out the colours! He also now wants to keep them for the next baby even though it was only a few weeks ago that he only wanted the one baby! So I think that although he is bribing me he will be the first to the door to see the new wraps. :haha:

Oh you should tell him that this week is real nappy week and with 20% off on most sites it would be wrong to wait lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->