~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

^ WSS!!!! :rofl:

I keep giving my poor OH mini heart attacks with all my talk of "when the NEXT baby arrives..." hehehehe!

Lol, I am not sure much will work this month since it seems like half the people I know have birthdays in May. So I have to get my friends daughter, my MIL and my Grandma-in-law (same day as my c-section) a birthday gift and catch up and buy my mum's partner a birthday gift and a mothers day gift because I have not seen them yet and they are coming up right after the birth. Plus, the council tax bill it due and DH will have less pay while on paternity leave. So I have a rubbish few weeks when it comes to buying any new nappies or wraps. :growlmad: I really do feel moody about not buying anything for a few weeks because I can't stop myself from looking!

I keep giving my poor OH mini heart attacks with all my talk of "when the NEXT baby arrives..." hehehehe!

My husband is giving me them! We agreed on just the one but I said in about 3-4 years time I might want a second if we have a bigger house and a bit more money but this pregnancy has put me off. Now all of a sudden he is talking about keeping the nappies for a second. :shock:

The things I had to do to get a giraffe nappy... :rofl: Bribery is amazing though!

OmiOmen - you're having a baby, tell them all THAT's their gift and buy some more nappies :happydance: Or you know how you can sponsor a goat or something for people? Just write them all a letter saying for their gift, you have sponsored a nappy in their name :thumbup:

The things I had to do to get a giraffe nappy... :rofl: Bribery is amazing though!:

Lol. :rofl:

Lol, I like the idea of sponsoring a nappy in their name! I have to say my friend said to get me something but I could not go without getting her daughter a gift. My family have basically bought all the baby things we needed otherwise I might have thought about it. :haha:

what do we think of harry with his baby legs then?? :)
https://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b250/xzaraxcorex/PICT1876.jpg

also got some lovely ones black with white stars! cant wait for the black itti too match!

do WN do a black minkee fabric or hot pink elastic?
if not they should so i can co-ordinate with my babylegs!

Erm, I'm pretty sure they do a black fabric of some sort, I know they defo do cuddlesoft which is like minkee but cheaper :thumbup:

Zara, the babylegs fit him really well! :thumbup: How did you find the itti's on him? Am very jealous right now as they've never fit Caitlyn :dohh:

dunno bout the elastic, they dont have black minkee they have back cuddlesoft:flower:

zara he doesnt look amused lol cute pic

when you get a name embroidered on do you have to tell them what color and how do you tell them?

sorry for all the q's im a new cloth bum

Erm, I'm pretty sure they do a black fabric of some sort, I know they defo do cuddlesoft which is like minkee but cheaper :thumbup:

Zara, the babylegs fit him really well! :thumbup: How did you find the itti's on him? Am very jealous right now as they've never fit Caitlyn :dohh:

I really like the ittis! I couldnt seem too get a decent fit on any other the other nappys i tryed there perfect, the rise is a little low so i dunno how we're gunna do when he's bigger hes quite a tall lad as it is, might have too try one on charlie just too see what i think, altho he would probably be better off with a large hes still well with in the aparent weight for a med!

dunno bout the elastic, they dont have black minkee they have back cuddlesoft:flower:

zara he doesnt look amused lol cute pic

:rofl: nah he never looks amused! "what on earth you doing too me mother?!"

Zara Noah is a very long baby and we dont have issues with the rise on any of the weenotions nappies, the rise on ittis looked short but he never out peed the top IYKWIM.

Caitlyn's apparently still in the weight limits for medium itti's but not even a large its here...but the problem is her bum :rofl:

aww i love itti's :cloud9: kinda wish they did more fancy ones though!

out of all the nappies iv tryed ittis are the only ones that dont leak!

Well i've now become adicted to slings also :rofl: Got my first one (since she was tiny) today and i'm already looking for more :haha

Argh...just thinking i've never bought a WN new yet how much are they :blush:

depends! lol,

if you want a basic plain cuddlesoft you could get it for about £15 posted. if its a pretty embroidered minky you're looking for you can double that. :lol:

Well i've now become adicted to slings also :rofl: Got my first one (since she was tiny) today and i'm already looking for more :haha

Argh...just thinking i've never bought a WN new yet how much are they :blush:

haha im the same with slings i want a white one for the summer! one of the ladies who lives in my village pm'd me on FB today asking if i wanted too meet for coffee tommorow she wants too pick my brains about slings haha iv got the whole village baby wearing1

Eeeek well i'm going to have my first outing with mine tomorrow :thumbup: Tabs HATED them as a baby but she just wont let me put her down just now :cry: and its totally killing me so i tried one and it was AMAZING :shock: so yaaay!! But now i'm trying to find more... noooooo...

Ooh hmmm i want quite a few and all are emroidered :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->