~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Eeeek well i'm going to have my first outing with mine tomorrow :thumbup: Tabs HATED them as a baby but she just wont let me put her down just now :cry: and its totally killing me so i tried one and it was AMAZING :shock: so yaaay!! But now i'm trying to find more... noooooo...

Ooh hmmm i want quite a few and all are emroidered :cry:

oooh really where!?

Where am i going or where to something (its early i'm a bit slow in the morning) :haha:
But if where am i going then just to the shops after she's had her music class :rofl: Nothing exiting but i want to try it out :blush:

Can someone please explain to me what a 'fitted' is? I've googled it but am now even more confused!!

i THINK fitted is the same as sized? i might be wrong since im a newbie! ...

eee iv got a meduim itti on charlie atm!! :rofl: just thought id try it since it was laying there while i was changing his nappy! its a perfect fit! cant belive theres 19 months between my boys and they both fit in mediums! still unsure of switching charlie too full cloth when hes soo close too beeing potty trained!

Yea as squish says fitteds are anything that require a wrap, muttaqins, goodmammas etc

:rofl: charlie done it all over his bed tonight after running around with out a nappy on for ages saying "wee wee wee wee" sitting on his potty getting back off sitting back on it again pulling his dinga-ling he finaly decided the bed was the best place too do it! :dohh:

7:30 both kids asleep OH away for the week im actually quite tempted too hit the sack! last time i went too bed with early wobbled phoned me just as i was drifting off and laughed at me for weeks :rofl:

:lol: Well i'm about to get Tabs in the bath then bed :) Yaay i do like the quiet time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->