~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

i need to wash up before i go to bed haha im lazy without OH here!

evening ladies :D

has everyone had a nice day??

I'v had a tiering day and got a whole week of it ahead of me then hes back sat and sun then goes again for 4 days! :-( nothing compared too the 4 MONTHS iv got comming soon tho!! arggggggh

:happydance: I have to share...only 8 days to go until my little man Joshua is here! This time next week I will be having my last meal and taking the medication to prepare for the c-section the next day. I am using disposables in the hospital but have a cute little pocket nappy to bring him home in and I can not wait to take a photo of him in his first real nappy. Is it sad that I also want to take a photo of him in one of his blue totsbots with a little top that matches the colour?

OmiOmen OMG Yaay :yipee: awww you're going to be holding your little man so soon :cloud9:
Nope thats not sad at all i'm already planning on getting newborn photos done and trying to decide the nappies baby will have on :haha:

I've had a shattering day! Hope u been ok to sj?

Woop Omi! Not long at all till you're holding your bundle of joy :cloud9:

ooo this is my 9,000th post *eeeeek*

holy crap// just looking at the australian bumgenius site and and the flip organic day pack. so 2 covers, 6 inserts, is $118. thats £71!!!!! :shock:

it would seem so... still, means I've got more chance of OH letting me get the flips before we leave! lol, it still actually works out cheaper to order from babipur and have it shipped to Aust then it does to order from the Aust BG site.. crazy.

Can someone please make my new BB dry faster.....it needs to go on Theos bum NOW!!!

Morning all. I was going to attempt cloth last night but didnt, kinda glad I didnt as after the rough night we had i'd of been wondering if it was the cloth :wacko: Poor little mite kept crying, he fed he cuddled he slept a bit. Think his teething is really hurting :cry: So im absolutely shattered. He's catching some zzzzzzzz now :lol:

I was the same Maffie with our first few nights in cloth, if she was unsettled at all I was all worried it was the nappy :dohh: Then I remembered her first night in cloth where she pretty much slept through so it was fine :D We always want to blame the new thing for sleep problems though!

What's everyone up to today? It's DH's birthday so going to make a cake at some point and out for dinner and a film tonight like a normal couple :happydance:

We have one of OH's friends staying at the weekend so I need to clean up this bomb site :wacko: I will try cloth tonight.

we went and picked up our bargain prefold nappies that i won on ebay last night, the lovely lady even threw in a bucket hehe

so for 99p we got .....

22 size 1 bambino mio prefolds
24 size 2 bambino mio prefolds
3 newborn bambino mio wraps
4 small bambino mio wraps
4 medium bambino mio wraps
4 large bambino mio wraps
2 washing nets
1 nappy bucket

bargain!

:shock: thats pretty amazing!!

Maffie i was like that the first night too :dohh:

Aww that sounds so cute what sort of cake are you making :)

i only wanted a few prefolds for when baby is first born but figured that was too good to turn down! they will always come in hand as burp cloths or stuffing pocket nappies later on :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->