~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

im so exited this week waiting for a nice load of shiney new ittis and bambootys! oh and some pre-loved flips! soon we'll be in fluff full time!....need to stop my self ordering some cushie tushies too untill i get more money :rofl: cheeks and cherries free delivery is a killer!

im so exited this week waiting for a nice load of shiney new ittis and bambootys! oh and some pre-loved flips! soon we'll be in fluff full time!....need to stop my self ordering some cushie tushies too untill i get more money :rofl: cheeks and cherries free delivery is a killer!

zara your a clothaholic if ever i saw one lol

i am i know! i keep telling my self once iv got a stash im happy with i'll be done! haha we'll see!

i am i know! i keep telling my self once iv got a stash im happy with i'll be done! haha we'll see!

i don't believe that for a second :haha:

i need to stop buying nappies because i can make them myself, so it's now costing me double and my baby isn't even here yet lol

aw i wish i could make them id have millions :rofl: im aiming for 20 so far only got 11! not so slowly bulding it up iv got a little list of what i want how sad :rofl:

once you get the hang of it making them is pretty easy :) ...... i shouldn't say that should i as it's no good for business lol but it is really :) finding the right fabrics in the UK at a reasonable price is more of a arse on than the sewing them!

That's an amazing bargain! :D

He wants a coffee cake so I guess I'll have to dig out a recipe...

Oooh yay thats so sweet i love making birthday cakes :)

See i just want new nappies so much but i want to buy a lot of WN so i have to be good until next month :haha:

oh im having a crap day, so far im sleepless, ive given someone the wrong email address to paypal me (mis spelt while feeding) and I got a nappy with a massive poo stain which i wasnt told about when I bought it :grr:

arghh maffie one of them go back to bed days eh?
im not having a good one really charlies beeing a little monkey! too put it politly! i HATE him watching TV all day normaly we have a tv ban untill 4pm! but hes driving me mad to hes sat infront of cbeebies atm because im gunna cry :rofl: this is what happens when daddys away dunno how im gunna cope with 4 months of it a week is hell!

:hugs: Hate days like that Maffie :hugs:

Cake is baking, not doing anything fancy with the icing though, nothing like Aisling's bday cake!

oooh blob how did you get the freebie?

Zara my days like this only seem to happen when OH works overnight :shrug:

Im not against the tv i was an am a bit of telly bug, not done me any harm.

:rofl: nah never done me any harm eaither but i dont like the idea of him sitting infront of it alllll day, he normaly watches it from about 4 and loves watching cbeebies bed time hour then he switches it off at 7 and says night night! nevermind today i need it for my sanity! wonder why he plays up so much when daddys away!

:lol: Well Alix sent me a LOAD of nappies by accident :shrug: and when i told her she said to keep one :)

awww thats lovely, I got sent a wrong item once and got to keep them, but was only a pack of cheapie wipes :rofl:

:happydance: I have the telly on in the background alot and Aisling doesn't pay any attention to it unless the direct line ad comes on! :lol:

I have to mute certain programmes or Noah rips my nipple off swivelling his head round to see what is so noisey :haha:

*yawn*

Blob you lucky sausage! Tell Alix to send me some free nappies please? :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"