~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Nah it was the new girl who they have :lol: I'm not fussed at all was kinda surpriesd by the huge package that was only meant to have issybear night inserts in it :lol: They never have with any other package before though.

Ha ha i was so exited i really wish i could just keep them all :cry:

what nappy did you get to keep blob?

Well ive just popped a bamboo/cotton protector on the cot mattress ready for our trial of wnnn tonight! Not sure what wrap to go for BB, LL, TB or FLIP???

Ooooh never used wraps like that before :nope:

Was a bambooty small cos they are teeennny for new baby and i said i was thinking about buying it :lol:

well he's in the new wnnn and a large bb wrap as the nappy was waaaay too big for the mediums lol, jut been up to ceck him as he looked soooo chunky.

ooh no, well if we have issues will have to change into the wn, ive got a second one now i just couldnt figure it out before he wanted boob and sleep :rofl:

I want a WNNN but would a fleece soaker be ok to put over it? :flower:

Well he went 11 hours in it (checked him at 4.30 when he had a feed but was fine at just gone 7 this morning he was moaning) he'd done a poo this morning (he has a poo moan lol) The bb wrap did the job well and the wnnn was dry to the touch on most of the outside of it, the patch at the front was damp and the insert inside was soaked but he was dry so guess what im going to buy today :haha: means I might sell soem of my other wnnn as i like this one

We've got some preloved wnnn on the way to us, Chloe's only 10lb tho so might have to wait a little bit to try them, but excited!

T bag has been wearing WNNN since about 12lb, bit of leg gape on them then but didnt leak . Hes starting to look better in them now hes nearing 14lb

well i got loads today! very impressed with cheeks and cherries orderd 6 ittis only got 2 today but had a lovely little note saying the rest would be with me next week + some free baby legs which match the ittis!! lovely packed too ohh i'll be buying all my nappies from them! AIO ittis pre-washing now!!!

i wanna get baby some baby legs but dunno if future hubby will go for it

maybe i can get a secret 'daddy's at work' stash of them :haha:

aw there lovely! im gunna use em in the summer! nappy+ legs+maybe a little vest in his wrap he'll love it!

I got my 4 totsbots wraps today, I got them from the e-bay shop that sells the factory seconds. I am really impressed at how small the faults are, 3 of them have tiny marks that you have to really, really look hard at to find and 1 has a small spot on that you can see but some if not all of them will probably wash out. Plus, it said lucky dip from the 4 colours they have and I was hoping for one of each colour and I got them. I am so cheap that 4 totsbots wraps for just under £20 that have such minor faults really impressed me. :happydance: Not long until I can use them now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->