~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

:dance:
I'm soooo excited! Not only have I been able to convince my OH that in selling our old laptop that isn't used, and the arms reach mini co sleeper we'll have enough money to buy the Flip combi pack. so 5 wraps/20 inserts, I've also just sold both the angelcare monitor and the fisherprice monitor I had sitting in the cupboard never taken out of their boxes so now I can buy the connecta integra I've got my eye on!!

:wohoo: :yipee:

https://www.connectababycarrier.com/large_images/flameconnecta.jpg

This one in the integra. Now when he sticks his head out above it he'll be a Phoenix rising from the flames! :haha: :blush:

I want Rachel's :cry:

I think I might get a cord one for the next baby so it's a nice and warm for winter. Although nt much use if I have one in a summer is it :haha:

this has been my prob, my BH is minkee lined so was fantastic for the cold weather but he just boils up in it now,

Are you selling your BH Kota?

nope, sorry. we're headed back into winter in Oz so will get more use then, and I've pretty much had to promise no more slings or nappies for this baby or next. :cry:

however I'm sure the nappy thing will change when buba 2 comes along. :winkwink:

Yaay on getting the nappies and new sling but booooo for no more :cry:

wow that sling pattern is fab :D

ohhhh how much is that kit Kota? I love my flips :D

Omi - what was the name of that ebay shop that sells the seconds?

I need to get some fleece liners today...so will either ebay and spend a fortune of liners and wipes or i will go to tescos for fleece. Hmm i'm more tempted to go to a fabric shop and get some really nice ones. But thats being bad :cry:

I got my weenotions "your order was dispatched yesterday" email! I'm now sitting waiting for the postman, fingers crossed he's a good postie and brings it today. He doesn't normally arrive till at least 11am though. :growlmad: Hurry up postman!

Does anybody have a separate stash at somebody else's house? I've got loads of boring nappies that I never reach for (smart nappies, other white ones etc) that are just taking up space. When we go to stay at mum's, we usually use eco sposies but I think I might take the boring ones and leave them there. Not sure if I'll feel sad if some of my stash is away from me though :rofl:

wow that sling pattern is fab :D

ohhhh how much is that kit Kota? I love my flips :D

Omi - what was the name of that ebay shop that sells the seconds?

it was £116 from fillyourpants. its £100 if you want just staydry inserts, £125 if you want all organic or £116 if you want 10 of each. :thumbup:

I got my weenotions "your order was dispatched yesterday" email! I'm now sitting waiting for the postman, fingers crossed he's a good postie and brings it today. He doesn't normally arrive till at least 11am though. :growlmad: Hurry up postman!

Does anybody have a separate stash at somebody else's house? I've got loads of boring nappies that I never reach for (smart nappies, other white ones etc) that are just taking up space. When we go to stay at mum's, we usually use eco sposies but I think I might take the boring ones and leave them there. Not sure if I'll feel sad if some of my stash is away from me though :rofl:

ohhh, when did you pay for your WN order?? I'm patiently waiting for my dispatch notice too!

Rachel, I have a stash at my mums! Boring ones and three WN's :)

Hmm, Mr.Postie better be nice to me today as I'm expecting 6 BG's :haha: [my mum bought them for me :smug: ] and 2 wetbags :D

ohhh, when did you pay for your WN order?? I'm patiently waiting for my dispatch notice too!

I ordered on the 15th April and had the "your order has been printed" email on the 19th. Pretty quick I think.

I ordered on the 15th April and had the "your order has been printed" email on the 19th. Pretty quick I think.

ok, i ordered on the 14th april so will hopefully see something through soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->