~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

I have never cried over a nappy before :cry: I just got my weenotions order.

I ordered a WN AI2 with the white flower child fabric on the outside. I wanted the chocolate flower child fabric on the inside but it wasn't available to select so I emailed them and they said just to select another minkee and then add in the notes that I wanted that instead. I did but they got it wrong :( I think I didn't write it clearly enough - I wrote "Could I please have the same minkee on top of the insert as the inside of the nappy? [cos they said to state if you had a preference] Also, could I please have the chocolate flower child fabric instead of the one I picked?" I MEANT could I have the choc fabric instead of the minkee I picked for the inside (which was choc and pink bubbles), but they thought I meant instead of the minkee I picked for the outside. So instead of a white flower child outside with choc flower child inside, I've got choc flower child outside and choc with pink bubbles inside. It's HORRIBLE and I'm in a right strop about it. I know it's my own fault for not being clear enough, but I did email them about it. :dohh: I don't know what to do. :shrug: I can't keep it because it will always be the nappy that is WRONG and I don't like it. Ok so it's not really horrible but it's not right. Do you think I should sell it on? I don't even know if anybody would want it. :growlmad:

That's my whole day ruined now. I did get a lovely giraffe AI2 as well but I'm in such a mood now that I can't appreciate it properly. And I've totally gone off WN, even though I know it's all my own stupid fault. I just feel so idiotic. Normally I'm so careful when I write stuff :wacko:

Rachel email them and explain hun, it was just a mixup and they are usually VERY good about stuff like that.

awww hun, I would def email them, you don't know what they'll say and you can only try.

I would feel guilty about that though cos it was my fault really :(

customer satisfaction is a big part of it for them though, if you arent happy then say so, even if it was just a misread email.

Ok thanks, I've just emailed them :)

Edit: They got back to me really quickly and offered to swap it for a new one like I wanted. Such lovely people!

Omi - what was the name of that ebay shop that sells the seconds?

https://shop.ebay.co.uk/bargainbots/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25

They do update what they sell depending on what seconds they have so if your a totsbots fan (like myself) then it is worth looking at every now and again. I just wish I had got some Bamboozle stretch nappies while they were selling them, I hope they have some more soon.

awww how nice of WN to change it for you!

Future hubby said we can get a custom WN once baby is here!

I really want the noahs ark one if it is a boy but is that cheesy since baby's name would also be noah?

I would love a geisha girl one if it's a girl hehe

Rachel thats fab :D I've got a white wild child nappy in my basket at the mo :D Just waiting for all my bills to be paid then I can order it :D cant wait :D

Thanks Omi thats fab :D gonna watch a few me thinks :D

Kota - wow thats a good idea - will go and peruse that website lol

My Itti Bitti D'lish came this morning! Midnight color for daddy!
Went 3 hours without pre-washing!
Im converted

awww how nice of WN to change it for you!

Future hubby said we can get a custom WN once baby is here!

I really want the noahs ark one if it is a boy but is that cheesy since baby's name would also be noah?

I would love a geisha girl one if it's a girl hehe

hiya ive just ordered a custom blue tye dye and royal blue with the big noah's ark on, and getting his name on too :haha: one of his first toys was an ark too :rofl:

I feel so jealous that I have to wait a whole month before I can buy anything else! I am guessing from Tuesday onwards my nappy obsession will take a back seat for a while though (or I hope so). :baby:

im having a total panic attack ladies! harry had a poo (which i can cope with) but id heard alot of ppl saying they just put it straight in the wash, so i have too try it its in with the rest of my nappys the waters poo coulor and i sware its making the rest of my nappys yellow!!!! :cry: please tell me they'll come out ok!!!

They will come out fine hun, when noah has a few poo nappies it discolours the water and everything looks mucky but they always come out sparkling, if ever in doubt chuck a bit of napisan in the drawer it makes stuff sparkle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->