~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

waters starting too clear up now pheww my frist wash with soapnuts too and first wash without rinsing the poo first maybe not a good idea to do them both at the same time!

they came out pretty yellow :-( well the inserts on the ittis did and the flip organic! so iv put them in again with small and mighty see if that works since i have no napisan (orderd some tho!)

Itti toppers and flip organics do take stains the worst. I always prerinse/prewash before the actual wash as I find this works better.
What temp did you wash at?

*kicks FYP*

Ok I ordered 1 Clementine, 1 Blossom, 2 Grasshopper, 2 Butternut so me and mum could split them but I already have a clementine at home hence me not ordering another and I get sent 2 Clementine, 2 Grasshopper, 2 Butternut and 2 washbags...I want my Blossom you poos! :hissy:

Still nappies *strokes*

washed at 40 because i wash everything at 40, just put em on a 60 wash with the small n mighty tho x

Just a quick question girls - I'm still very dim when it comes to nappys but I got 2 BG's one in blossom and one in zinnia and 1 tots bots easy fit in purple and white dots... for the pre wash can I add towels cause my mahine doesnt have the half load option and it seems pointless only washing 3 nappies. Do I need to soak them first? I'm sure I read this somewhere!?
xxx

yea you could add your towles of you wanted. If your washer doesn't have a half load option this is usually because it your drum weighs the wash load and should adapt the water accordingly unless it's quite an old washer? Just remember only 1/4 detergent and no softener (not that you should use softener on towels anyway). You can soak the nappies (the inserts not the waterproof shells) in a bucket for a bit just to build up some absorbancy but i don't usually bother with this. I just remember not to leave a new nappy on for as long as i might normally until it has been washed a couple of times.

i left a new itti on for 5 hours today! had only been pre-washed once, he fell asleep, was slightly damp when he woke up like!

oh yeah i bought two tots bots AIO off ebay for £10! ones blue stars ones green stars i like em! but awkward too get a good fit but there absorbant!

stoopid connecta people.
don't have enough flame pattern to do an integra and won't do just the hood in a plain black so have had to go for a standard instead, hubby won't wear any of the other designs and him wearing it is the reason we're getting it.

Why won't they do the hood in black?? That's very annoying!

because apparently they cut the integra fabric as one long piece.

I'm sure they could use two pieces and sew them together if they wanted to.

alright, taken the plunge and have put PHoenix to bed in his WNNN with wrap for the night.. our first overnight in cloth.. here's hoping he doesn't leak or I'm going to be changing his grobag and our bed sheets at 4am.. A happy husband this would not make! :lol:

stoopid connecta people.
don't have enough flame pattern to do an integra and won't do just the hood in a plain black so have had to go for a standard instead, hubby won't wear any of the other designs and him wearing it is the reason we're getting it.

Thats crackers I have an integra and my hood is plain black (im sure mines an integra)

Hmm, don't know what happened with Dexter's nappy last night, but somehow he managed to pee out the leg of it all over the bed :dohh: Must have done something weird when I was doing it up. Luckily I had a waterproof mattress protector on just in case :thumbup:

stoopid connecta people.

Thats crackers I have an integra and my hood is plain black (im sure mines an integra)

yeah apparently they used to do it but no longer do.
Tis alright, I've gone the standard and I'll just put a hat on him. :lol:

Our first night in cloth went really well! 12hrs in the WNNN no leaks, i'm not sure if he was uncomfortable in it though as he had a really bad night waking every 2hrs.. :sleep: changed him at 8am this morning into an itti.. only to not to that up tight enough and have it leak all over the bed anyway! :dohh::haha:

Kota what wrap did you use with your WNNN? I really want to try night nappies but havent been brave enough yet :(

Zara - you can buy Napisan from Tesco :thumbup:

Twig - :dohh: about the wrong nappy colours I would defo call them and see if they can correct there mistake :telephone:

Girlies, some of my inserts (BG inserts microfibre) have managed to get poo stains :growlmad: there clean but look yuk :dohh: can I use glo white on them?

hey girls, just checking in!!! We made in safe and sound to Holland :)
hope all of you are okay.. the weather here is sh*t haha

I've found that using a Vanish bar and the sun works the best on poo stains, I've a few to be sorted out myself :roll:

Just bought a new baby pink AIO Itti for £11.50 all in, very pleased with myself! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->