~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Ooh, enjoy yourself in Holland Lunaty!! Do you have family there?

Jup am at my sisters place at the moment!
Cole has decided to wake up at 4-5AM at the moment.. so some early mornings but it could have been worse ;)

Zara napisan in tesco is on the baby aisle with the milton etc

Lunaty have a great holiday

Kota it may of just been coincidence with the unsettled night and nappy, Noah has done 3 nights now in wnnn and last night he slept 9pm to 7am no night feeds :happydance: although I still awoke a few times :shrug: I think its cos ive realised my af is mia :wacko:

Agree with Lu vanish bar is great on poo stains, I got a nappy this week off cnt and she never told me it had a massive old poo stain :grr: it's virtually all out now with some napisan and bvanish bar.

Lunaty have a lovely time in Holland :D how long are you there for? and how did you find the flight?

oh Lu maybe i'll buy a vanish bar :D I have some glo white in the cupboard which is why I wondered if I could use it :)

Oh I have fluff on its way to me but as its nappy week I feel I should be stocking up on MORE!! haha

I have just got my nappies out of the wash and the vanish bar and soap nuts didn't touch the poo stains on my little lambs :cry: They're out on the liine now but I don't think the sun is going to make much of an appearance! I managed to get rid of the big poo stain on the itti Sara lent me though, phew! :D

flight was ok.. glad im BF'ing so i coud keep him quite and occupied for almost the whole flight.. there where ther babies that out cried him and kinda took the bad looks etc.. hahaha

we even got some compliments on ur second stretch..
however those bassinet seats are a pain as everytime the seatbelt sign goes on you have to take them out and put them on your seatbelt which results in havng to wake them up.. and that bloody sign comes on quite a bit!!! specially when youove just manages to get them to sleep finally :dohh:

No reason why you couldn't use glo white, it's pretty much the same as vanish etc isn't it? I've used that in the past.

as I have it in the cupboard and its just for the inserts I may give them a go :D lol

Oh no about the seat belt sign - Izzie would get so annoyed with us - I was hoping that if I planned a over night flight she would get to sleep through some of it :( no suck then :(

Oh think I might make a fluffy order today :D does anyone have the additional code for the C&C website? I know they have money off but the more I save lol the more I can buy lol greedy I know lol

sjb - it was a WN wrap, one of the ltd edi. cotton ones, worked great!

Maffie I'm hoping it was just a coincidence, he had a bad night the other night as well in a sposie so certainly not blaming the cloth. think we're just in the middle of the 3/4 mth growth spurt, teething and sleep regression, :lol:
anything but the cloth. :haha:

Gosh it's quiet in here recently. Well had to use a dispoasable last night as was tired and couldnt find a dry night nappy anywhere, guess you could call it baby brain, im going to have to stop selling my small nappies seen as I got a surprise :bfp:

gosh it's quiet in here recently. Well had to use a dispoasable last night as was tired and couldnt find a dry night nappy anywhere, guess you could call it baby brain, im going to have to stop selling my small nappies seen as i got a surprise :bfp:

Congratulations Maffie!!!

Aggghhhhhhhhh!! Congratulations Maffie!

Congratulations maffie! :thumbup:

Well, I am having my c-section tomorrow so will not be on here for a few days. :happydance:

Oooo Good luck Omi! Next time we see you there will be a new baby with a fluffy bum, fab :)

Congrats Maffie :D

Oohhh i think the bug has bitten me now, i keep looking at nappies and trying to justify them lol!

Can anyone reccomend some night nappies? (think there was a thread aswell, ill go look for)

i'm gutted end of may for my bambootys pffffffft congrats again maffie, AG step away from the fluff haha ...no really im just as bad!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->