~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Congrats Maffie and good luck Omi!

Anyone want an incredibly grumpy baby for a few days? Happy to lend her out to a good home!!

Congratulations Maffie :happydance:

I need to buy small nappies :haha: but am being good and waiting. :)

Oh and I'm having a boy :dance:

Congrats Twiglet! Will I be fighting you for the boy nappies now :rofl:

so Maffie I saw you were BF'ing and on the pill and still fell?? how'd you know to test??

Jetter's I'll be there pleading with you to lemme have first dibs on yours but yep...competition :haha:

Thanks guys :)

Congrats Maffie and Twiglet on your little boy!

I had a question someone might be able to answer fairly quickly - if I am using a microfibre and hemp inserts together, do I put the micro or hemp one closer to her bum? I thought micro closer to the bum as hemp takes longer to absorb?? Thanks ladies!:flower:

what nappy are you using or are they 2 seperate inserts? normally the microfibre would go to the top yes but i don't think it matters that much.

I always do the microfibre closer to Leyla's bum cos it absorbs quicker so there's less wet against her skin :)

so Maffie I saw you were BF'ing and on the pill and still fell?? how'd you know to test??

Ive still had periods with the pill (which never came) and I realised at the weekend I felt stupidly tired I and I thought i've not felt this tired since I was pregnant. The pennies started to drop. I know you dont always get regular periods on that pill but I always did. It was more of a feeling does that make sense? :shrug:

When I fell pregnant with Noah we'd had a slip up as i'd been poorly and makes pill less effective but OH said oh its so little risk and we didnt mind if we did catch but doubted we would, well yeah that worked (someone on here said as im getting tum trouble i might be allergic to one of the ingredients in the pill)

Congrats Maffie!! Not jealous at all... *grumble* :haha:

Good luck Omi, can't wait for newborn fluffy pictures!

congrats maffie, jeez everyone is pregnant these days :winkwink:

kiwimama, deffo mf on top, hemp absorbs slowly so youre a lot more likely to have leaks if the mf is on the bottom

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"