~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

who else is going like?

omg its gna be a nightmare, we'll all be hormonal wrecks lmfao

x

I just met a mum in the post office who uses real nappies! I am in shock with joy that someone around here knows they exist!! :happydance: She saw me shoving a itti into a posting bag and we got talking. She uses them on her boy and girl twins and is a total addict- favourites being BGs for practicality and Issys for prettyness!!!

She told me that she justifies buying nappies like this... she has a system in her head where on average, one pack of 30 nappies is £6. So if she buys a nappy for £18 including delivery, she then counts 90 nappy changes before she lets herself buy another!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

LOL love the logic! And since she has twins I'll bet 90 changes is no time at all!

6 nappies a day each = 12 a day.
90 / 12 = 7 (with 6 left over)

thats a new nappy a week! i love that logic!

i'm posting this in swap and sell, fluffy bums and post your pics. i'm thinking about buying a funky print or minky weenotions wrap but i havn't seen many around, i was wondering if anyone has any and if they would post some pics to show me what they look like in the different prints to help me decide! thanks guys.

How many nappies a day do people use on average? I think we use 7-8 a day sometimes more as Noah is a heavy wetter and the cluster feeding makes him a wee machine of an evening.

We use about 5/6 nappies a day - I have to change them every 3 hours otherwise they tend to leak - would probably change her more if she didnt sleep so much :) lazy little monkey lol x

Id say for a full day in cloth (we used to sposie overnight and first thing in morning till recnetly) about 5ish

Four or five during the day (more if I'm not using our trusty Flips) and one overnight.

Izzie is in a disposable at night still as she such a heavy wetter and does 12hrs so can't really deal with a leak in the morning because of work etc so best add 1 for then too lol

5 -6 dependent on how much she decides to wee in the day!

Need a quick answer, does anyone know what size WN large is for?
And if i buy a wrap, what do i need with it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->