~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

We'd use 5-6 during the day and one at night. Love that logic!

AG, Aisling is just properly fitting in her large WN sidesnap now and she's 20lb. Bear in mind that the WN large wrap is HUGE! I use one over our little lambs and it's really baggy, I'm not a fan to be honest but love the minkee design.

Whenever I find myself with spare cash I always go on a nappy hunt!

:happydance: Send some of it my way, I'll spend it for you!

Buying nappies for me AG? :haha:

Ohh, I do like it when I get unexpected paypal monies!

:lol:

Well ive bought 3 Ittis from ebay - buuuttt, i was buying them anyways :rofl:
So im still looking!
To justify i do need another 2/3 flips for overnights then i can be let loose :lol:

Ohhh i forgot an Itti, i have a 4th from another person coming :rofl:

I think i need to stop and breathe :lol:

oooh you could spend it on me if youre still unsure, i could do with some new nappies haha

x

I need to stop :dohh: Ive got paypal monies coming from my bank and i dont know what for :rofl:
I think im confused cause i must have had money in there, so its just deducted the difference.

Had to turn down a really nice wrap on CNT :( but i dont have anything to use it with properly, it would just cover an AIO. If i get anything itll need to be the last few flips i still need for nighttime.

:rofl:

As to your earlier WN question - Dexter is in large SS, but the wraps are massive, so I doubt he'd be in a large wrap.

Yeah WN wraps are huuuge. I use mediums over his wnnns and they still look big over them (they do the job well though)

I had a vivid dream last night that my baby was born at 33 weeks and was 3lb 10oz ..... do they do cloth nappies that tiny?

I got my cloth nappies to try out today!!!!!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I'm too excited by this. :blush:

I had a vivid dream last night that my baby was born at 33 weeks and was 3lb 10oz ..... do they do cloth nappies that tiny?

Chloe was 32 weeks and 2lb 8oz and if I knew I would be having an early/tiny baby next time around I'd buy tons of https://www.rumparooz.com/catalog.php?category=96

Just looking at them all makes me feel broody!!

Hi all,

I am waiting for my first order to arrive, but thinking ahead............

What are the best nappies to use at night?? I have ittis bittis & flips on order, can these be used?

Any recommendations for minimal leaks etc will be most appreciated.

Thanks all :thumbup:

I wouldn't use an itti unless you have a light wetter. They're too slim fitting in my experience. The most I ever got them to last for was 3 hours.

Flips are a possibility, especially if you use the organic insert overnight. Leyla would out-pee them still, but if you have a normal wetter you might find they work.

For a heavy wetter, I think most people find two-part nappies to be the best at minimising leaks. Weenotions Night Notions are good, as are Ella's House Bumhuggers. My favourites are Puddlekins Night Nappies and I've heard very good things about Tots Bots Stretchies. All of those need a separate wrap. We use wool pants as they let some of the liquid evaporate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->