~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Well im not very happy at the moment, the doc I went to see mentioned terminating 3 times :cry:

He said i'd just had a baby and I didnt have to continue with this one, then when he was eamining my back he said he was pretty sure ive fractured my coccyx (from a fall with the pram) he says not much he can do as im pregnant). He just kept ton about well im feeding and its only 28 weeks since I had emergency section.

MEN! I'd go and see a nicer (lady?) doctor instead next time. :hugs:

what an arse! don't listen to him. if you're body wasn't ready to be pregnant you wouldn't have fallen.
can you see another dr?

I wouldn't use an itti unless you have a light wetter. They're too slim fitting in my experience. The most I ever got them to last for was 3 hours.

Flips are a possibility, especially if you use the organic insert overnight. Leyla would out-pee them still, but if you have a normal wetter you might find they work.

For a heavy wetter, I think most people find two-part nappies to be the best at minimising leaks. Weenotions Night Notions are good, as are Ella's House Bumhuggers. My favourites are Puddlekins Night Nappies and I've heard very good things about Tots Bots Stretchies. All of those need a separate wrap. We use wool pants as they let some of the liquid evaporate.

Thanks hun,

time to have a search *goes off to spend more of DH's money*

caz

oh Maffie thats awful :hugs: ignore that idiot and try and see someone else if you can hun x

Ohhh just seen on CNT someone is selling a hello kitty wrap! I want one!!! but its sold :( any idea where I could get one?!

:hugs: Maffie

Caz, Ive tried a Flip for overnight and double boosted it, it worked well for us so thats what were going with :D

:hugs: Maffie!

We had the termination talk too, I told him I'd terminate him if he wanted? :shrug: my coccyx is out of place because of my birth with Caitlyn and it hasn't really affected my pregnancy, it's uncomfortable but I dont notice it as much now :)

I want more nappies :cry: especially boy ones! Keep eyeing them up!

Just had a nap and not as upset now (OH said the midwife phoned while I was asleep) that shocked me so awaiting her phoning back. I feel like nappy shopping but cant as im skint and pay as ended ;cry: might have to sell a few to fund some more.

He's my doctor apparently, never seen him before he looked very young. My OH was surprised I didnt tell him where to go as i'm not someone who would just get rid, think I was so shocked.

Naughty doctor man!

Same here with wanting to nappy shop BUT skinto :(

Caz, Ive tried a Flip for overnight and double boosted it, it worked well for us so thats what were going with :D

double boosted? Put extra inserts in right? :blush:*feels very stupid* :rofl:

omg, Maffie...i cant get over a doctor saying that?! Especially when you obviously weren't even thinking down that route?!

and michelle- get buying!! Theres some cuuuute boys nappies, id start with some animal print in smalls! :haha:

Oh! and is it Femme that won the Babipur comp?! Says winner is Leanne and just wondered!

if so...JEALOUS!!! 100 quids worth of nappies!!! :grr:

double boosted? Put extra inserts in right? :blush:*feels very stupid* :rofl:

Erm..yea :lol: I think i got the correct terminology wrong lol.

I have a flip wrap with an organic inert and a staydry insert, the one i borrowed to try had two staydry inserts in though :)

whats been going on while iv been gone then!? im away and still using the fluff! packed my bucket n everything haha

hehe Zara well done! where have you gone away?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->