~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

just to my mams haha should be fun when i go to wales for the weekend in a few weeks time!

just to my mams haha should be fun when i go to wales for the weekend in a few weeks time!

Naughty you, running away from the exciting land of longhoughton!!! It's all happening here hunni :rofl: When u going to wales??

oh yeah bet its all going on! two blokes kicking the crap out of eachother at the bottom of mams street yesterday today armed robbery + 1 casualty in town today! i miss longhoughton i feel safe haha, found my keys bottom of the changing bag! going to wales 21st !

i get dead scared now tho! i was brought up here! too long in longhougton hahah

I do too, not that anything exciting happens where i live except when we have parties which for some reason always end up in riots!

Ive soooo caught the nappy bug but i really cant buy anymore unless we all starve for the rest of the month! :cry:

im not buying any more this month am buying a wrap tho i think haha

I'm on a nappy ban :cry:

Well done for using fluff whilst away though!

I do too, not that anything exciting happens where i live except when we have parties which for some reason always end up in riots!

Ive soooo caught the nappy bug but i really cant buy anymore unless we all starve for the rest of the month! :cry:

where in northumberland are you?

:rofl: i keep spending in bits so i dont know how much iv spent!

New mantra for you *must not buy, must not buy*. :rofl:

Cant believe all the stuff happening down there, get ur lil ass back to the safety of the 'village'. lol. :haha:

haha no im not buying anymore now anyway! i will be back too the village soon enuff!

haha no im not buying anymore now anyway! i will be back too the village soon enuff!

haha, bet u've been shopping while you are there havent you. Oh, btw. Somebody is wanting a metrocentre meet on monday of you fancy it?

yeah i have haha got two new tops and the boys some t-shirts from h&m dunno bout monday dunno how id get there haha i'll see if chris is off!

im near hexham hun.

I was thinking about going to that metrocentre meet but its nicoles birthday so i cant. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->