~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

yeah i have haha got two new tops and the boys some t-shirts from h&m dunno bout monday dunno how id get there haha i'll see if chris is off!

Hmmm, good point. Wonder how much the train is ???

im near hexham hun.

I was thinking about going to that metrocentre meet but its nicoles birthday so i cant. :cry:

Shame hun. Hexham is miles away from us, I just assume that when I see northumberland its close proximity lol. Could always take her 'birthday shopping' :rofl:

im near hexham hun.

I was thinking about going to that metrocentre meet but its nicoles birthday so i cant. :cry:

Shame hun. Hexham is miles away from us, I just assume that when I see northumberland its close proximity lol. Could always take her 'birthday shopping' :rofl:

Im the same, forget how big northumberland actually is. Hell if i took her birthday shopping i'd be skint for the next 6mths

OMG maffie, what a idiot :hugs:

Zarababy, i'm from Stockton originally, aint it nasty!! :rofl: I don't even go back there to visit relative anymore... and WTF is that in your sig about?! Bad bitch?!?!

im near hexham hun.

Im the same, forget how big northumberland actually is. Hell if i took her birthday shopping i'd be skint for the next 6mths

:rofl: you could always limit her to Primark :haha:

trains a right pain tho!

True, goddamit woman, why dont u drive :rofl:. Ah well, we need to think of a way to get us there, hmmmmm. Wonder if anyone else from here who drives wants to come???

was thinking of train, plus my wrap and single buggy, but thatd be a right pain trying clothes on, & I think its be a right pain trying to get the double on a train lol

haha yeah i went shopping with the wrap yesterday harry had to sit on amys knee while i tryed on it was a pain!....jetters some naughty mod (or admin im SURE it was wobbles) changed it because my siggy was too big :rofl:

haha yeah i went shopping with the wrap yesterday harry had to sit on amys knee while i tryed on it was a pain!....jetters some naughty mod (or admin im SURE it was wobbles) changed it because my siggy was too big :rofl:

You naughty girl Zara, tut tut :haha:

it was only a little bit to big!

lol. My C&C order eas sent Tues, so should get it today :happydance:. Gonna go vote first thing then rush back incsase its the younger faster postie :haha:. Can you get into trouble for postie stalking I wonder, hmmm??

I soooo want to go boden shopping for Tabs but i reallly shouldnt :(

I need to have a little whinge and didnt know where else to do it!

Narrowly avoided hospital last night after having some sudden and very severe pain, fortunately it went about 20/30 minutes but when asked to describe the pain I told the paramedic it was worse than contractions/childbirth so that give you an idea! Have a Dr appointment today but am rather worried about what may/may not be said. Gall bladder problems have been mentioned twice and my mother has suffered badly with gall bladder problems which ended up with an emergency op on boxing day 2008 so just a wee bit scared!
Cant say it anywhere else but very scared :(

I need to have a little whinge and didnt know where else to do it!

Narrowly avoided hospital last night after having some sudden and very severe pain, fortunately it went about 20/30 minutes but when asked to describe the pain I told the paramedic it was worse than contractions/childbirth so that give you an idea! Have a Dr appointment today but am rather worried about what may/may not be said. Gall bladder problems have been mentioned twice and my mother has suffered badly with gall bladder problems which ended up with an emergency op on boxing day 2008 so just a wee bit scared!
Cant say it anywhere else but very scared :(

:hugs: hunni

ty guys :)
Dr thikns it is gall bladder so booked in for a scan on 18th May....eek.

poor squish doesnt sound like much fun! But better to find out and get any problem seen to!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->