~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

aw squish my mum had gall bladder trouble she said it was worse than labour! :hugs: hope u get it sorted soon x

:hugs: Squish...

Can i just say i'm going to burst...Alix wants to sell my nappy cakes on her website (though i told her not to say that till she's seen them :dohh:) Had to tell you cos am so exited...Plus me and Twiggy56 are the new Scottish part :yipee: :yipee:

ooo yay! Nappy cakes are SO cute!
I want a nappy cake for my birthday LOL

:hugs: Squish...

Can i just say i'm going to burst...Alix wants to sell my nappy cakes on her website (though i told her not to say that till she's seen them :dohh:) Had to tell you cos am so exited...Plus me and Twiggy56 are the new Scottish part :yipee: :yipee:

Thats just fab hun :happydance:

Well she said she wants to put them on her site and if people want them i make them to order for them :yipee:

My mum just told me off cos i was exited and told her then said i may as well get paid in nappies and she made me feel rubbish :cry: I was so exited before hand...not really her business though but :nope:

Want to see.....................

This is what i did for Twiggy56 (Laura) for her babyshower :baby:

Was saying we could put in reusable wipes and liners and amber necklace and things :happydance:

Its my first ever attempt...you think with practise i would be better :kiss:

Attachments

• 146.jpg
    146.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 20
  • 166.jpg
    166.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 17
Well she said she wants to put them on her site and if people want them i make them to order for them :yipee:

My mum just told me off cos i was exited and told her then said i may as well get paid in nappies and she made me feel rubbish :cry: I was so exited before hand...not really her business though but :nope:

Want to see.....................

yes. Aww, well I am excited for you. & ignore your mum. Wish I was talented enuff to make things to sell. We are skint. Arent on maternity pay as we lved overseas so i didnt work, then we fell pregnant with T when we moved back so couldnt get a job.

ETA - thats bloody fantastic hun!!!! It looks ace

Thats LOVELY!!!!
I want one!!!!!!

Out of interest can you go through whats in that and approx cost of something similar?

Well i was at uni so dont get any either :cry: I've got lots of things am planning...like the nappies and then being a Doula and a BF supporter :) Though it will take a while with babies and things :lol:

That's really good! I'd buy one! Also, I'd love to be paid in nappies :lol: or even pay WITH nappies... as a whole currency! :rofl:

Ohh that cake os gorge :D

Just ignore your mum, you should be excited! :hugs:

Thanks squish :)

TBH i couldnt tell you how much :blush: I think i would die if i knew..

But there were
3x sleepsuits
3xvests
a teether
an amber necklace
Two bags of nappies
Two mini lalas
I made the big ribbon so maybe £1 for that
£2 for the other ribbons
The celephane was free
The board is a cake board
Wrapping paper for the base
Taggies book
Hair brush and comb
Head band on top
2 mini lalas

Would NOT want to know the price :shock:

But next time i'm going to use more nappy things like the wipes and liners etc... :)

So you could do a smaller one with say flats/prefolds, liners, boosters, wipes etc for a reasonable price. Maybe with some things like lanolin, wool wash, blanket, PUL backed change mat in there?

Yup :) Thats more what i was thinking...maybe one type for the hard core nappy lot among us :lol: and then one thats just like a cute type with just pretty things.

Could do the mat in the middle and things :) Just make it smaller or the rolls large hmmmm... yea and just use wollies instead of sleepsuits and then yea lanolin etc around the edge :yipee:

Think i would just do what ever people wanted then price it up before i bought anything...

Yup :) Thats more what i was thinking...maybe one type for the hard core nappy lot among us :lol: and then one thats just like a cute type with just pretty things.

Could do the mat in the middle and things :) Just make it smaller or the rolls large hmmmm... yea and just use wollies instead of sleepsuits and then yea lanolin etc around the edge :yipee:

Think i would just do what ever people wanted then price it up before i bought anything...

Somebodys getting excited!!!!! It's so gonna be a big hit with everyone.

Ha ha ha only a bit...she's sending me up some stuff for me to make one and then we're getting it photographed professionally and then experiment with sending it :happydance: I'm thinking some wooden piller type things inside it to strenthen it :)

Blob, would corrugated carborad work to make the pillars?? might be cheaper than wood..(and still recyclable lol)

You know the stuff thats flat on one side and ragged on the other, you would roll it several times untill you get the strength you need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->