~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Yea that sounds good :) I was just thinking about how i would keep a cake up and the cake ones are like big chopsticks :lol:

We just have to play around i guess and see what works best :) Yaay!!

Alex jsut leaked out of his Itti, its only been on 1-5.30pm, whoops :rofl:

I thought WN were wraps?
Assuming the Night ones are like AIO or something? I dunno :lol:

wnnn (night nappy needing wrap or good for heavy wetters)
wnnl day nappy needing wrap
onesize and side snap are pockets
ai2s have a snap in insert

sarah! Here's a better piccy of it....

https://i674.photobucket.com/albums/vv103/twiggy56/nappycake.jpg

everyone was SO impressed by it, you'l be brilliant :hugs:

and yay for scottish reps for c&c!! :yipee: It'l be funny meeting Alix after all these orders shes done for us :rofl:

Im feeling impatient to use my ittis :blush:
Im doing a wash overnight ans line drying tomorrow (hopefully if the weather is good) But im tempted to get them washed now and tumble :lol:

AG harry leaks out of his new ittis when they've been on a while but the preloved ones he doesnt his new ones have only been washed 4 times now so im guessing there not at there best yet!

Im feeling impatient to use my ittis :blush:
Im doing a wash overnight ans line drying tomorrow (hopefully if the weather is good) But im tempted to get them washed now and tumble :lol:

Me too, have my inserts soaking atm, been in since this aft, but soooo tempted to get em out & wash now so I can stick em in the airer to dry overnight as I know the bamboo can take ages to dry. I hate waiting for anything:blush:

caz i just shot mine straight in the washer put them on him when they were dry :rofl: chris opened my mail haha! only two nappies and my soapnuts or "nutshells"as he calls them

AG harry leaks out of his new ittis when they've been on a while but the preloved ones he doesnt his new ones have only been washed 4 times now so im guessing there not at there best yet!

Grrrr, so I have leaks to look forward to :nope:

haha only if u leave her in it 4-5 hours! iv found 4 hours seems too be a cut off untill they've been washed a good 6-7 times!

Noah started out weeing ittis in 1.5 hours, we can get a good 4 hours from a SD flip but best as to be the goodmamas after a long nap of 4 hours it felt lie it would go much longer and the wnnn still feel like they could last after 10 hours.

Zara, this one was preloved - why i put it on him :lol:
Alex was definatley dry before his nap after 2.5-3 hours, i dont even expect my ebay cheapies to last longer than 3 hours :lol:

Well theyre in the wash lol, its not like i tumble dry every wash.

Ill keep an eye on the absorbency, i can always boost them :D

harry leaked from two ittis today actually! hmm might have to get boosting them up, or get rid and replace with flips!

I saw C&C had mini snap in boosters, but theyre not in stock yet. Does anyone know anywhere else that might sell them?

:rofl: is anything in stock urggggggh loads of places i think hun just goooogle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->