~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

haha lucky you! actually everything iv orderd has said in stock on the web site its days after iv orderd it iv had an email to say sorry out of stock out of 8 nappies and a wet bag i have 2 nappies :rofl:

Ohh thats alot out of stock :lol:

I found this one https://www.twinkleontheweb.co.uk/acatalog/details-08DLMINI.html

bargin! haha yeah it is ALOT out of stock on the plus side i get a wet bag twice the price of the one i wanted insted, but i do have too wait untill the end of may for my bambootys and aparently the itti delivery will be in next week altho i was told that lastweek! good job im patiant really!

The Itti mini boosters can make a difference but 3-4 hours out of a nappy is good. I wont leave him more than 4 hours in nay nappy unless its a night one and I generally change every 3 or less

Ohh thats alot out of stock :lol:

I found this one https://www.twinkleontheweb.co.uk/acatalog/details-08DLMINI.html

Thats the cheapest I;ve seen em, and delivery is reasonable too. Might have to order some as Tahlia pees loads:haha:

i normaly leave him 4 hours max but end up with leakage i recon 3.5 would be fine its that last half an hour that does it! unless its a flip they've never leaked!

Flips are good for non leakage! Only one of my nappies to not leak atm!

yeah i tend too use my flips when im going out because i know they wont leak!

i normaly leave him 4 hours max but end up with leakage i recon 3.5 would be fine its that last half an hour that does it! unless its a flip they've never leaked!

Thats good to hear, I've 2 with 6 inserts lol.

anyway my leaks are only ever little he just gets a bit of a damp vest i dont bother changing him :rofl: bad mammy!

:lol: i do that too.
this leak was mega, all through his trousers on the front, back and top!

I love my flips as I havent had a leak but yesterday my mum had a leak with a flip :( I was so annoyed :(

my mum put a tots bots on harry leaked within seconds shes crap god knows how she managed me in terrys!

I've got a tots bot stretchie to use but need to put a wrap over it so gonna try a flip wrap :D

iv got AIO's there nice actually bit awkward too get a good fit there like bottom of my stash when the rest need a wash!

Flips and I have serious obsession.

Her WN soaked her right through today and I was sad about that... :(

man, I had not one but 2 poo explosions today, both leaked out the legs of 2 of the WN's. :nope: through nappy, vests and trousers... both times... and we were out from 9-5!! thankgod I had a couple of changes of clothes on me!

oh no Kota :( and on no Chell :(

I hate when they get really wet :( so are WN not very good for absorbing?

i've had no problems at all with just wee with the WN's.. but P isn't a very heavy wetter unless its first thing in the morning.
Poo however.... but that seems to be with all mine at the moment.. he really needs to chub out in the thighs more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->