~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Dexter had three poop explosions today. His ittis contained it well, but two of the ittis were his moo and giraffe ones so I was gutted he'd pooped in them :haha: Luckily I use fleece liners in everything so they were fine :thumbup:

He's drooling alot too. Think he's got more teeth coming.

Aww I dont like my WN anymore :(

Caitlyn's a heavy wee wee girl!

Kota you poor person!

Dexter had three poop explosions today. His ittis contained it well, but two of the ittis were his moo and giraffe ones so I was gutted he'd pooped in them :haha: Luckily I use fleece liners in everything so they were fine :thumbup:

We've got rather explosive teething poops at the moment too - it's really guttering when they poop in their lovely cloths isn't it! :haha:

Oh that reminds me i need mini boosters! TwinkleOTW on that link says delayed delivery though? grrr, im guna need them like now...

GreenJelly hav them for £2 but delivery is £2.85?! dumb.

Have just been informed that my new giraffe cushie tushie (from the recall awhile ago) has arrived and is on its way! :happydance: Has everyone else received theirs yet??

We've got rather explosive teething poops at the moment too - it's really guttering when they poop in their lovely cloths isn't it! :haha:

Yeah, he usually poops first thing in the morning, so he gets a nappy on which he's allowed to poop in :lol:, then he gets his pretty cloth on, which are a no-poop zone! :rofl:

Sometimes I forget that they're actually made for pooping/peeing in :rofl:

Monkeh, I always do the same - boring nappy first thing in the morning so she can poo to her hearts content and then pretty later in the day! :D

ah I wish P would have a poop schedule I could do that with but he just poops randomly! :lol: generally on the new pretty nappies..

lol If i do switch over I might even use a sposie in the monring cos G does 2 poops in the morning! When he wakes up and then an hour later before his nap *sigh*
So this morning I let him have those 2 poops then used his FIRST ever cloth (he BETTER not do a 5-poop repeat day like yesterday!!)

When I first switched to cloth Dexter had a sposie on at night and first thing in the morning. Now no amount of poop really phases me lol. Occasionally I can even get him on the potty for his poop :thumbup:

I don't mind the poop to be honest, I'm just not going to waste a pretty nappy on it!

T has his Pop-In on first thing in the morning to poop in. Though he destroyed his normal poop routine yesterday and pooped midafternoon in his midnight itti...poor itti.

Yeah, after dexter's first poop explosion yesterday I thought it was safe to put his giraffe itti on him. Wrong! :(

I think I am prob going to cry when Tahlia poops in her new nappies, they are too cute for that!!! And.................... not looking forward to the explosions, we do get them quite often atm, perhaps she'll understand if I ask her to tell me first so I can put a sposie on her :rofl:

Yeah, after dexter's first poop explosion yesterday I thought it was safe to put his giraffe itti on him. Wrong! :(

How on earth do they know???????????................is it like an inbuilt radar system they are born with:haha: T normally waits for a new nappy then does one:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->