~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Anyone who was looking for Itti mini boosters (as they are out of stock nearly everywhere) I found some in stock....

Bibs n Bots have them in stock! 14 units....and they are £4 for pack of two....PLUS iv found a 10% off code (FIRST) for your first order....and second class del is only £1.20-something....yay! :yipee:

Just got a phone call from Alix about my C&C order, shes so lovely to speak to :D

Id accidently ordered pink flips :rofl: (which she picked up that id ordered other boyihs nappies lol), a couple days delay on them and should be posted on monday, and my Bumble bee Cushie was out of stock with a 2 week wait time, so i changed that to a cool camo.

Just got a phone call from Alix about my C&C order, shes so lovely to speak to :D

Id accidently ordered pink flips :rofl: (which she picked up that id ordered other boyihs nappies lol), a couple days delay on them and should be posted on monday, and my Bumble bee Cushie was out of stock with a 2 week wait time, so i changed that to a cool camo.

Now thats what u call excellent customer service :thumbup:

aaarrrrgggg I need to scream, ive put in claims with paypal for unarrived stuff on cnt and one of the ladies says its not fair I get a refund as she'll only get stamps back off the post office. Now when I sent something that went missing i gave a refund and received a cheque back.

I know things going missing is no ones fault but i've been waiting over a month and now looks like im losing out, so feel like giving her neg feedback.

aaarrrrgggg I need to scream, ive put in claims with paypal for unarrived stuff on cnt and one of the ladies says its not fair I get a refund as she'll only get stamps back off the post office. Now when I sent something that went missing i gave a refund and received a cheque back.

I know things going missing is no ones fault but i've been waiting over a month and now looks like im losing out, so feel like giving her neg feedback.

It's so annoying when that happens! It's not your fault. If she wanted better insurance on it, she should have paid for it etc.

I've just put in my first ever paypal claim - Cloth Bums R Us... total rubbish! I ordered on 22 March, emailed them on 22 April, they said they would resend it the next day (I don't even think they sent it in the first place). I haven't received my order yet and they ignored my email. I don't like to be mean about WAHMs but that's just taking the piss!

Its not your fault that she'll get stamps back, though tbh I think they'll give her a cheque. At the end of the day, if you wanted stamps you'd have bought them and you havent got your nappies therefore are entitled to get your money back. Suggest that she uses the stamps for future parcels she sends :rofl:

It's so annoying when that happens! It's not your fault. If she wanted better insurance on it, she should have paid for it etc.

I've just put in my first ever paypal claim - Cloth Bums R Us... total rubbish! I ordered on 22 March, emailed them on 22 April, they said they would resend it the next day (I don't even think they sent it in the first place). I haven't received my order yet and they ignored my email. I don't like to be mean about WAHMs but that's just taking the piss!

I wouldn't mind paying recorded but she almost implied that id got the stuff and she's have proof if she'd sent recorded.

I wouldn't mind paying recorded but she almost implied that id got the stuff and she's have proof if she'd sent recorded.

That's really bad. I feel awful when stuff I send doesn't arrive and just refund it when they've waited a reasonable time, then wait to claim it back myself. I've had to do that twice - once I sent something to Norway (but forgot to get proof of postage :dohh:) so I just refunded it, but then they did arrive so the lady paid again, and I'm just doing one now where a bumbo didn't arrive so I refunded. Now trying to get money back from the royal mail :wacko:

just ordered my itti mini boosters. Not actually used my nappies yet, but have a feeling I will need em :rofl:

Anyone who was looking for Itti mini boosters (as they are out of stock nearly everywhere) I found some in stock....

Bibs n Bots have them in stock! 14 units....and they are £4 for pack of two....PLUS iv found a 10% off code (FIRST) for your first order....and second class del is only £1.20-something....yay! :yipee:
have you got a link?

https://bibsnbots.info/a-i-o-nappies-itti-bittilish-c-34_35/itti-bitti-snap-mini-booster-p-222

here you are, they only have the bamboo ones in, not microfibre :thumbup:

Why does P insist on doing huge explosive poo's in his pretty new WN's. I had him in a sposie most the morning waiting and nothing, not 30mins in a pretty fluff and its already in thhe nappy bin.

Why does P insist on doing huge explosive poo's in his pretty new WN's. I had him in a sposie most the morning waiting and nothing, not 30mins in a pretty fluff and its already in thhe nappy bin.

:rofl:

https://bibsnbots.info/a-i-o-nappies-itti-bittilish-c-34_35/itti-bitti-snap-mini-booster-p-222

Thankyou, just trying to decide if we need them or not....I *think* Alex might be okay in an Itti for 3 hours.

Thankyou, just trying to decide if we need them or not....I *think* Alex might be okay in an Itti for 3 hours.

I had microfibre boosters but then I realised they were a bit daft really cos you have to wait for the itti itself to dry anyway, so you may as well get bamboo and have extra absorbancy for the same size.

If you don't want to buy the proper boosters, the white microfibre cloths from Tesco (less than a pound for three) work just as well folded in three/four :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->