~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Kota I think they feel relaxed in those WNs :rofl: Noah did the most impressive greeny black poo today (kiwi poo) :haha: thankfully ina pop in with fleece liner.

https://bibsnbots.info/a-i-o-nappies-itti-bittilish-c-34_35/itti-bitti-snap-mini-booster-p-222

here you are, they only have the bamboo ones in, not microfibre :thumbup:

Thankyou, just trying to decide if we need them or not....I *think* Alex might be okay in an Itti for 3 hours.

I'm not taking the risk, I can always sell em on if I dont need em lol. :haha:

https://bibsnbots.info/a-i-o-nappies-itti-bittilish-c-34_35/itti-bitti-snap-mini-booster-p-222

here you are, they only have the bamboo ones in, not microfibre :thumbup:

Thankyou, just trying to decide if we need them or not....I *think* Alex might be okay in an Itti for 3 hours.

I had microfibre boosters but then I realised they were a bit daft really cos you have to wait for the itti itself to dry anyway, so you may as well get bamboo and have extra absorbancy for the same size.

If you don't want to buy the proper boosters, the white microfibre cloths from Tesco (less than a pound for three) work just as well folded in three/four :thumbup:

Drat, My nearest Tescos is bloody miles away, thanks for the tip tho, guess you can use these as extra in any nappies too :D

Oh dear :lol:

Well ive bought 4, figured ill use them if were going out, or if they dont get used jsut sell them on. If theyre hard to get then likely will get snapped up :D

Oh dear :lol:

Well ive bought 4, figured ill use them if were going out, or if they dont get used jsut sell them on. If theyre hard to get then likely will get snapped up :D

That was my thinking, great minds ....................:rofl:

I'm terrible, got my 10% off but then paid the extra for 1st class post rather than 2nd, am sooo impatient :blush:

Anyone on here going to the Edinburgh Zoo Meet??? I have told DH I may need the car but hate driving anywhere new, will get lost and cry, even with a satnav lol.

Me! :D
I think PD and Blob are aswell.

lol at impatient, i just went with 2nd class, unless its a busy posting period its not realy much diff than 1st.

Whats up Twiglet?

Ohh i got a despatch notice already for the bootsers :D

and just realasied weve been 100% cloth since Weds morning :D

Woo go you on 100% cloth :dance:

Ohh the big "P" word :haha: I'm gutted to say the least :dohh:

Politics.

I'm considering moving to my grandparents in Scotland :lol:

lol at impatient, i just went with 2nd class, unless its a busy posting period its not realy much diff than 1st.

Mmmmm, I'm crap at meeting new people.I know Zara, she lives opposite me. she is going up, Amy is taking her, but i'm a scaredy cat driving new places, spesh with the kids in:blush:.

I got my dispatch notice too, how quick was that!

:rofl: naw no periods here for ages! :dance:

I'll remind myself of that as a plus! :lol:

Mmmmm, I'm crap at meeting new people.I know Zara, she lives opposite me. she is going up, Amy is taking her, but i'm a scaredy cat driving new places, spesh with the kids in:blush:.

I got my dispatch notice too, how quick was that!

I'm going too :thumbup: I'm crap at meeting new people too. I'm not particularly good in social situations! All the girlies are lovely though :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->