~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

:rofl: I only had one period in between Tabs and this one, and before Tabs i'd had none for 4 years :shock:

YAAAS i'm going to the meet :happydance:

Maffie I think I had 3 or 4 before this one :smug:

And before with Caitlyn I had 4 in the year :haha: :D

I like this no period business!

Maffie I think I had 3 or 4 before this one :smug:

And before with Caitlyn I had 4 in the year :haha: :D

I like this no period business!

Me too, although before Noah they were a day, but after having Noah ouch they bloody kill

bleugh I hate them! It was fab being pregnant and not having them!

I've still not got mine. Soooo not looking forward to it coming back!!

It's almost worth getting pregnant now just to avoid the periods! And next time, I will be BF until the baby is about 14, years that is. :rofl:

:rofl: love it!

With this one I'm bfing and really hope my period stays away...is that bad?

:rofl: love it!

With this one I'm bfing and really hope my period stays away...is that bad?

Nope, it's good for baby, good for you and good for the environment :rofl:

The only thing that makes periods more bearable is that I've recently started buying CSP... almost as much fun as pretty nappies lol

lol i must of been unlucky as i BF and still get the big P, bit more irregular than before but only about a week variation :dohh:

Wish mine had stayed away. I BF and still got them back 6 weeks after having Noah :grr:

Yeah, hate to break it to you girls but my period was back 3 months after Aisling was born despite exclusively breastfeeding, I was gutted! :haha:

im the same no P at all mind harrys only 3 months but in the last 2 and half years iv had one period! and 2 babys :rofl: not including bleeding after having them obviously!

yeah drop the smug look woman!
Having said that I havent had any problems with bleeding since finishing a course of antibiotics.....I dont want to jinx anything but after almost 3 months of constant bleeding after birth I *think* I might be semi fixed.....fingers crossed!

oh i dont think i will bleed anyway beeing on the pill! but i didnt after charlie and i wasnt taking anything! i AM broke tho!

Aww yay Squish :happydance: fingers crossed!

I'm hoping I'm one of the lucky ones with BFing :haha:

errrggghhh mine are back and making up for lost time...i was always light but now it's like a scene from a cheap horror movie down there each time!! darned IUD, mind you not one cramp though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->