~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

I spoke too soon....either its the old problem back or its AF...already....Grrrrrr.

Mine arnent back either YEAY! but keep thinking its close :(

Yeah I keep thinking it must be close. Dexter still bf quite a lot though so who knows :shrug:

yea i think Gabriel has alot more feeds when he teeths..perhaps im a soother??

I just wanted to give a quick update...we welcomed Joshua James Warren into the world at 12:51pm on Tuesday the 4th of May weighting 6lbs 14oz. His health check all came back fine and today he had his 5 day check and is now 6lbs 8oz so lost only 5% (up to 10% is normal) so that is good news and he only made a small whimper for the heal prick test. BF was so hard the first few days and we had some problems with crystals in his urine from not getting enough milk but as hard as it got I stuck with it and it has gotten much better now. The plan was to use disposables in hospital and re-usable at home but because our drier is broken and he is so small that he does not fit into many of his real nappies we are still using a mix of the two. My farther in-law and partner are buying us 12 AIO birth to potty naughty baby nappies so with any luck they will fit him well by the time they get here if he is still small.

His first real nappy on was pink since it is newborn size (DH did not really like putting a boy in pink) but I still think he looks super cute in it even if it did only last all of 5 minutes before the next one was put on. As you can see his totsbots size 1 Bamboozles are a little bulky but he is not a big newborn so that is to be expected and the totsbots wrap is a size 0 as our size 1 wraps are huge for him! Unfortunately, you can not see quite how cute he really is on these photos since he throws a bit of a tantrum at changing time (although less so with a nice warm re-usable than a disposable).

View attachment 81248 View attachment 81249 View attachment 81250

Congrats hun, wont be long before he grows into all those pretties! There is something incredibly cute about a teeny tiny newborn in a proper fluffy bum!

smaller than that jeeze thats tinnny! my boys were 2lb heavyer haha both seemed little when they were born even tho they wernt!

Aww I love newborn fluffy bum pictures :D

Congrats! He's gorgeous :D

Congrats omi :happydance:

Well i'm officially sad I actually got OH to slow down to I could see nappies on someones line while we were out today, he actually said do you want to go knock and say hello :blush: I just wanted to see what nappies were there.

Congrats omi :happydance:

Well i'm officially sad I actually got OH to slow down to I could see nappies on someones line while we were out today, he actually said do you want to go knock and say hello :blush: I just wanted to see what nappies were there.

:rofl:

Congratulations Omi - hes so little and cute :D and his fluffy bum - awwww love him

Maffie - haha did you see what they had? LOL

Awwww congrats Omi, he looks so tiny and very cute bless his little fluffy bum :)

Omi he looks so lovely and teeny!! Yay for first fluff!!! Congrats xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->